Mission: The company envisions to “Make the World Smaller.” Its mission is to produce effective speakers of the English language using fun, innovative, and interactive methods at a reasonable price. At the same time, the company provides career opportunities to ...
I have been working at BIBO Global Opportunity full-time (More than a year)
1. You get to decide your schedule. No minimum number of slots required.
2. Students are mostly kind and fun to talk to.
3. The Teacher Help & OS Support is very helpful and responds back immediately.
1. Salary is quite low because of tax deduction.
2. Incentives are given, but it is also quite low.
3. There is no salary raise. So whether you're doing a great job, your salary will remain the same.
4. Rating system for teachers is kinda unfair. For example, you get 10 five stars and your overall rating will remain the same. But when you get even just 1 four star, your rating will immediately go down.
I did an online application and then waited for more than a week. Fearing that I had failed the very first screening, I emailed asking for my application status. Soon after I received an email with instructions on how to proceed with the interview process.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –