I worked at Boost Juice Bars part-time (More than 3 years)
- Great job for 15 year olds to early twenties
- Fun and challenging environment where you need to work with others to succeed
- There are a variety of duties and responsibilities where you learn what your own strengths/weaknesses are
- Pay isn’t great due to no public holiday and Sunday rates
- Often find yourself over worked
Advice to Management
- Staff need to be listened to and if concerns are raised, they need to be acted upon
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boost Juice Bars (Melbourne).
Very casual and laid back but probably because they weren't interested in me. Was in a shopping centre and interviewers seemed to have had a long day interviewing people as they were hiring for a brand new store.
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –