Mission: Opening the world through education
I have been working at EF Education First full-time (More than 5 years)
- Everything we do at EF is about helping people build bridges across borders and cultures, spark mutual understanding, and create new opportunities. It's a mission that feels incredibly relevant right now.
- Travel opportunities: I spent more than 3 months traveling abroad last year to some of the most amazing places including Spain, Sweden, UK, France, and Germany. Everyone travels once a year, most travel far more than that.
- The people. EF people make coming into work every day energizing and fun.
- The benefits. Probably among the best on offer in Greater Boston.
- EF isn't for everyone; and in particular, folks who are looking for lots of structure and a clear path to promotion on an annual or semi-annual basis. People who aren't a good EF fit probably won't be happy here.
Advice to Management
Keep it up! Staff events and professional development opportunities were fantastic in 2018. Not surprising that EF consistently ranks in the top 2 on the Globe's Top Places to Work list.
I applied online. I interviewed at EF Education First (Sydney).
Was contacted by email to arrange a one on one interview at their location in Sydney. I was shown around the school and then had the interview with the same person who contacted me by email. General questions you would expect, no curve balls.
Meet Ally, a member of our Employee Experience team and the mastermind behind the personality-packed events that help make EF a special place to work. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQZcs
Security Manager Henry's take on the EF spirit: "It's a spirit that not only changes you as a person but also inspires you to be better at all that you do."
Learn about Henry's EF journey: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQoNU