I have been working at Hometime full-time (Less than a year)
- You feel like you are genuinely a part of something bigger with regular contact and face to face time with everyone in the business, including the guys who started it all!
- Your feedback is not only taken on board it is both welcomed and actioned
- Generous salary and commission structure
- Flexibility, if you aren't feeling great or if you have something on you can work from home so long as you actually work!
- It's crazy how fast things move in the start up world and no two days seem to be the same.
- Super supportive upper management and company wide have an amazing culture of kindness, very much an environment where everyone will finish their sentences with 'always reach out if you ever need anything'
- Can be a bit overwhelming without a structured training process but is to be expected in the start up world, after the first two weeks you will feel significantly more comfortable and will be inspired to take on the world! Any pressure you feel is self-applied, no one is ever breathing down your neck
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing! Love the hands on approach and can really tell you care about all staff company wide. Can't tell you how different it feels being valued in a smaller (not so small anymore) company rather than just being a number in a large corporation!
Let us know if we're missing any workplace or industry recognition –