Mission: Our mission is to help hundreds of leading enterprises around the world deliver a faster, safer and more profitable digital experience. Our cloud-based platform helps our customers improve performance, consumer experience, security and revenue.
I worked at Instart Logic full-time (More than a year)
FRIDAY BEER BASH
1. While interviewing they will ask all tech stuff but actual work will be of graduate
2. No Empathy from HQ management
3. No will be fired or you will leave after coming here
4. No Job Security
5. Company is being run by few old employees in india centre and HQ management without using there brains adhere to them.
6. Weak and unstable management.
7. Weak CEO without any clear path
8. No clear career plan for employee and not a single performance metric
9. Zero work life balance
10. Employee performance is judged by you peers ...Seriously!!!!
Advice to Management
No use they wont listen and they will keep pursuing with there Attitude........
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Instart Logic (Palo Alto, CA (US)) in April 2018.
I interviewed twice and was selected both times but seems like there are flaws in their recruiting process. I will share my experience and hope it helps others. I would love to give a feedback. This is for a Support Role at Palo Alto office.
Interview Date Dec 22 2015: I was hired by the team led by former executive at instart logic, that time however the position was on freeze which I understand. After 3 months, I was approached by him on Linkedin but I was already in a different company. I was hired that time and was approached again because I proved my skills
Interview April 16 2018- I gave an awesome 4 hour phone interview after which I was told by the Hiring manager that the team wants to hire me and I just have to come onsite to meet & greet with the team. But after few days I was told I am kept on hold for this role and my XXXX and XYZ skills are naive. After hearing this, I was taken aback majorly in shock and I chose to bow out of the recruiting process. However, I would like to share my feedback.
- I am sure I proved my XXXX and XYZ skills and hence I was liked and selected back then in Dec 2015. Same goes with other L7 companies I have offer from. I think I have proved my skills. Just to let you know, I was never asked XXXX and XYZ (over the phone or in person) this time during the interviews. Everything asked about XXXX and XYZ was 101 level and was answered correctly and to the point. I always welcome honest feedback because there's always something to learn but I dont appreciate wrong comments/feedback, its really insulting. I am taken aback by the comments and feedback I got. It came off as very unprofessional from the company. The flaws in recruiting process should not wrongly judge or validate someone’s candidature when you say you want to hire and when you've been selected before also. I dont think I need validation of my skills with a wrong feedback at instart logic that’s why I chose to bow out of the unprofessional hiring process I’ve ever seen after working 8 years in the bay area. Moreover in all this my precious time was wasted
Reasons they gave wrong feedback and wasted my time with the unprofessional attitude.
1. I was asked about Basic XXXX skills and XYZ concepts (something which I would have (anyone would have for that mater) answered without studying It was the most basic questions you can ask anyone) thats it, apart from that I was not asked anything about XXXX and XYZ – So their feedback was a total lie
2. I was hired two years ago so my XXXX and XYZ skills were proved
3. I was told this time they want to hire me and would like me to come onsite to meet the team
4. They interviewed me 4 hours on the phone and called me onsite for a reason. In those 4 hour interview, two guys didn’t show up at all (another waste of time). Then on top of that hiring manager doesn’t show up for his (5th) round (another waste of time) – This is very unprofessional
5. When I went onsite I was asked only one question by the lead saying we had spoken before in detail over the phone and he feels I’m good
Even after all this the company has the audacity to give me a wrong feedback by saying my XXXX and XYZ skils were naïve. I was shocked and at the same time laughed at this and felt bad for them. It bothers me because I wasted my time because of their unprofessional attitude and approach towards hiring. I value time and I could have used it to do some better things.
To the company: Not sure how much you respect a candidates time but I do when I interview people and I respect my own time. I’m glad I am not a part of your company’s unprofessional culture. This interview process was fake and unprofessional and this has happened with me the second time from the same team and same people. Please remove me from your database. Thank you for teaching me a good lesson.
I would recommend anyone to make sure with the company/team/HR that they are interviewing for hiring and not for wasting time and playing around. Please make sure you do this before you go onsite. I have nothing against the company I sit on 3 offers from genuine companies I am here just to help because I don’t want anyone to experience what I did. It’s a mental stress and mroeover its insulting.
Lastly, glass door reviews are correct.
Instart Logic - a startup to bet your career on in 2017!
Instart Logic announces Ad Integrity! Digital publishers can now unlock lost ad revenue and respect the needs of end-users.