Mission: Delighting the world's beer drinkers.
I worked at Molson Coors full-time
- Work environment is fun and colleagues are all cool people
- Company vehicle
- Access to events and music festivals
- Overall a great company to be part of
- Unpredictable schedule. One day you only have a few things to do, the next you may be asked to work until 9pm
- Occasional weekend work
- Tasks may get repetitive and easy after a while
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molson Coors (Kingston, ON (Canada)).
First there was a phone interview with someone from HR after which I was invited for an in-person interview on campus. There were three marketing managers conducting this interview which comprised of all behavioural questions. Each marketing manager represented a brand under Molson. Very friendly interaction however did not end up receiving an offer.