Mission: Becoming the fastest brand in the world isn’t just a mission statement, it’s the rally cry for a company culture determined to discover and shape what lies beyond. Driven by our FOREVER FASTER positioning, our ambition is to capture the attention of the world ...
I have been working at PUMA full-time
1. Highly inspiring leadership team with ownership
2. Treat People as the biggest assets of the company
3. Fun and employee happiness is taken very seriously. Highly serious about having fun :)
4. Sports leagues and culture of sports in life and life in sports
5. Internal talent grooming and people development
1. If you are someone who is reserved or 'introvert', you may feel out of place sometimes as the place is super cool and at the same time, there is a high intensity focus on results and team collaboration...
2. People who stick to the brief and do not exceed expectations may feel overwhelmed at times since almost all employees love the company so much and stretch many extra miles and also do not hesitate to go beyond the call of duty
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PUMA in May 2017.
Received a call from a recruitment agency for an opening as a planner in Puma. Accepted the interview and was invited for it in two days. The first round was a h.r round, where questions on your past work experience and history of Puma was asked. The second round was with the planning manager, where he quizzed about the depth of technical knowledge-excel and VBA. Salary expectations were asked- they really do not pay market standard for planners. The office ambience was good and the people looked relaxed.
Pushing the limits means challenging yourself. PUMA hosted with HYPE - Sports Innovation the Football Innovation Sprint event to open doors to students from all over the world and connect with unique thinkers. They all had a chance to pitch ideas and to push themselves beyond their comfort zone. Check their experience here.
2017 was a great year for PUMA. More than 4 billion Euros in sales and the net earnings have doubled! We are #LacedUp and ready to smash more goals in 2018. http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQ7cr