- Sydney, Australia
- 1 to 50 Employees
- 1 Location
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 2012
- Revenue: Less than $1 million (USD)
- Information Technology Support Services
The latest conversations about Tech
18 hours ago
Project Finance Analyst
Wondering if I should ask for a raise, been with the company for 11 mos, since being hired I have taken on more responsibility, I have gotten my Google Project Management Certification, and I am scheduled to sit for my PMP Certification Exam in March. 70% of the PMs at the company do not have their PMP Certs, just years of experience and their MBA.
Got a burning question about Scaleup Consulting Australia? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Scaleup Consulting Australia employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Scaleup Consulting Australia Reviews
- The team is very friendly and open to helping one another when needed. - I have learned a lot and continue to grow as a developer - Flexibility is fantastic and really fits with my work life balance - Well structured and organized
I have experienced no cons. I really enjoy working here.
Scaleup Consulting Australia Interviews
- Anonymous Employee in IndiaAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewIt was more of a chat than an interview were I was not asked some really random questions but questions related to the projects I have built, and the overall questions were related to my profile and what I knewInterview
Mostly related to my application and my projectAnswer Question
See All 3 interviews
Scaleup Consulting Australia Awards & Accolades
- Transport for NSW MaaS challenge winner, Subcontractor for TfNSW, 2018
- Transport for NSW Clearways challenge winner, Platform for automatic detection of clearways violations, 2018
Scaleup Consulting Australia FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Scaleup Consulting Australia Reviews and are not edited or altered.
...The company is also hiring additional team members to keep up with the company's expanding services....
27 April 2022
People Also Ask about Scaleup Consulting Australia
Employees rate Scaleup Consulting Australia 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 22 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 100% of employees would recommend working at Scaleup Consulting Australia to a friend. This is based on 22 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
100% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Scaleup Consulting Australia as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.7 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Scaleup Consulting Australia.
88% of employees think that Scaleup Consulting Australia has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.