I have been working at Superior Glove Works full-time (Less than a year)
- True family environment.
- The President and VP do not treat you like just a number, they know every single employee by name and treat their employees incredibly well and go above and beyond to show their appreciation - not just on holidays, year round.
- Access to so many different training tools and they provide you with the resources you need in order to succeed in your role.
- Approachable management, who always takes employee suggestions into consideration and encourages (not forces) you to step out of your comfort zone and take on new projects to gain more experience for your own personal career growth.
- Pay is fair, bonuses available.
- Despite working in an office, it is a fun environment.
- Access to gym, and bicycles are available to ride on breaks and lunches during the summer season.
I do not feel there are any cons with working at Superior glove.