- Cremorne, Australia
- 201 to 500 Employees
- Type: Company - Private
- Founded in 1984
- Revenue: Unknown / Non-Applicable
- Business Consulting
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Viatek? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Viatek employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Anonymous Employee in BendigoAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewApplication
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Viatek (Bendigo) in Nov 2020
Interview- Got contacted by an agency who arranged the Zoom interview.
- Interviewed by the Regional Service Manager who was very clear about the role and the requirements.
- Received the feedback on the same day that I was accepted.
- Much appreciated the trust and started the role with a great energy.Interview
Not much technical questions - more focus on experience and work culture.1 Answers
See All 2 interviews
Viatek Awards & Accolades
All answers shown come directly from Viatek Reviews and are not edited or altered.
People Also Ask about Viatek
Employees rate Viatek 3.5 out of 5 stars based on 100 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor.
Overall, 67% of employees would recommend working at Viatek to a friend. This is based on 100 anonymously submitted reviews on Glassdoor.
50% of job seekers rate their interview experience at Viatek as positive. Candidates give an average difficulty score of 2.5 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty) for their job interview at Viatek.
61% of employees think that Viatek has a positive business outlook. This is based on anonymous employee reviews submitted on Glassdoor.