Mission: Our brains, our hearts, the mission was born from deep conviction in the power of human beings to advocate for their own health. Our products combine the best that technology has to offer, with the best that science has to offer. We dream of helping anyone in need, that makes us ...
I worked at Vibrent Health full-time
Great ideas, solid funding and a convenient location in Northern Virginia
• Antiquated product design thinking
• Development approach is neither effectively agile nor innovative
• Aggressive micro-management culture from the very top down
• Some contractors and vendors faced verbal abuse or were refused payment for work they delivered on time, and that we used
• Seriously, the boss has intense anger and trust issues
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vibrent Health (Fairfax, VA (US)).
Einstein with IBM watson required: Before even start of interview, panel was much more busy to go, why should they call for such interview, if they are not interested. there might be disruptive person with his own ideology how particular tool work, unwilling to listen for multiple application of usecase
Warning: Ping pong tournaments are known to break out at Vibrent Health!
Want to learn more about Vibrent Health and the technology roles we're currently looking to fill?
We'll be participating in a symposium at Georgetown University Oct. 26. Stop by our display table to talk with one of our staff about how you might fit on our team!
More info about the symposium: http://glassdoor.com/slink.htm?key=vQxeu