Mission: Captivate the world by revolutionizing interactive entertainment.
I worked at Vicarious Visions full-time (Less than a year)
- Insanely talented people
- Extremely passionate crowd
- Very humble inspite of this
- Fun things to do, Popcorn Tuesday, Bagel & Donut Friday, Boardgames almost everyday at lunch, free food on many occasions, open bar once a month,
- Helpful & supportive management who really cares about you
- Family atmosphere
- Good projects to work on
- Location is pretty bad. Nothing much to do in Albany.
- Pay is not bad but could be better.
- Some departments do exhibit politics.
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing. Your transparency & trust is extremely valuable.
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vicarious Visions in December 2010.
Lots of one on one or two on one interviews, a tour around the facilities, and lunch.
Intern Day Out - Adirondack Hike & Brewery
Happy to be included as part of the Activision family! "Activision has considered every facet of their employees’ lives when crafting the benefits program. Perks include tuition assistance, up to $5000 of adoption assistance, fertility and new parent support, ergonomic benefits, veterinary pet insurance and even legal assistance. " #ItsThePeople