ANZ Bank Adelaide Reviews

1. "Experience."

4.0
    Former Employee - Customer Consultant in Adelaide

I worked at ANZ Bank part-time

Pros

Solid training process and investment in the development of professional skills.

Cons

Branches can be a hostile working environment.

"Completely unorganised company."

2.0
    Current Employee - Service Consultant in Adelaide
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ANZ Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros

Starting to wonder if there are any! My customers are definitely the only pro working for this company!

Cons

The fact that ANZ make sure that everyone knows they care about their employees, supporting them and training them is an absolute joke. I have also left a review here before, and ANZ replied to say what can we do to help. So I thought, what the heck I’ll see if they actually care. I sent an email and received a response, great, you would think. Well after my reply telling them my concerns and what I was unhappy about, guess what? No reply, and it’s now been weeks! So don’t bother telling me to contact you to resolve anything because I have tried to no avail! So many things happen that shouldn’t, such as system access revoked, for a ridiculous reason, and the worlds slowest systems! No room for advancement, never feel like what I bring up with management is actually addressed. I love my customers and love building relationships with them. I know they would definitely be sad to see me go! ANZ wouldn’t!

Continue reading

ANZ Bank Response

Talent Aquisition Specialist

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the negative experience that you encountered but rest assured this has been escalated to the appropriate team, and details of your review has been noted.

3. "Good"

4.0
    Current Employee - Service Consultant in Adelaide

I have been working at ANZ Bank part-time for more than a year

Pros

Staff banking benefits. good flexibility

Cons

the training is limited, not many options for advancement. I completed sales training and had a lot more responsibilities of account openings etc yet I am not paid more for this. I am still under the same title even though I am expected to do a certain amount of reviews each week.

Continue reading

ANZ Bank Response

ANZ

Thank you for your feedback. So that we may have your concerns addressed, please contact us via glassdoor@anz.com to provide us with further detail. Many thanks ANZ

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews