Find jobs for Air Force Pilot

4.0
Air Force Reserve President  Donald Trump
Donald Trump
1 Rating
  1. "AF Reserves was a great career choice"

4.0
    Current Employee - Air Force Pilot

I have been working at Air Force Reserve full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

To be a part of something larger than just my career is rewarding. I became a navigator in my late twenties and after doing that for a few years I got my pilot wings. Each step is a personal achievement to be proud of but also to be relied upon to complete a mission for your unit is rewarding. And it's not just aircrew, every piece of the puzzle matters. Great benefits, you just have to know where to look for them. I transferred my education benefits to my child and she will have zero college tuition to worry about and most living expenses paid for as well.

Cons

It's not a fast process to get picked up for a flying position, you must be patient. (Possibly years) Nothing on a .mil computer is fast, somedays it is painful beyond words just to open email. Balancing career development with a civilian job is tough and not all employers understand the amount of time you will need to be away especially aircrew, we don't just fly one weekend a month and two weeks a year.

2. "Awesome"

5.0
    Former Employee - Air Force Pilot in Charleston, SC

I worked at Air Force Reserve part-time for more than 10 years

Pros

A great place to work and serve your country

Cons

Fund issues due to poor leadership in the executive and legislative branches of the federal government.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews