Be Interactive "9 5" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Be Interactive Employee Reviews about "9 5"

Updated 26 Jan 2020

4.2
Pros
  • "Fun work environment, encouraging mentors, high incentives to perform well(in 8 reviews)

• "Supportive and encouraging management team who acknowledges hard that is put in(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job(in 4 reviews)

• "You sell shady raffle tickets door to door/shops to shops conning people to buy them by any lie you can come up with(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "9 5"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Review"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Port Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for! Office has great team atmosphere and no hierarchy, everyone is super friendly and welcoming. Great opportunity for progression as company is always looking to grow and expand.

Cons

If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job. This isn’t for you as you get out what you put in!!

Be Interactive2020-01-21
  2. "Unless you're a pro from day 1. don't apply"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

honestly, no pro's for me except maybe that the 5 people I met were nice and they made sure I knew before i started that I would be selling raffle tickets on the street

Cons

where to begin: 1. make sure you read your contract carefully, the lady "explained" the contract to us and gave us 5mins to read through and then sign during our introduction. I learned the hard way. also you have to get an ABN so you are less protected than with a normal TFN job. 2. there is no easing into it. If you dont make sales starting day one, or hitting the "low" targets you wont survive the first. 3. contract says both parties need to give 24h notice to end the contract and then says that they can end the contract at any given time if you are not meeting their requirements or aren't doing your job in the way they desire. 5. you have to work a full week (5days) in order to get the 700AUD retainer if you dont hit your target for the week 6. So point 4 & 5 is where i got screwed over. I texted my boss thursday evening (after 4days of working there) to see if I could call to have a chat, as i wanted to give my 24h notice so that I could still work the next day and get my retainer as I felt the job wasn't for me. no reply. went in the next morning 7.45 and went through the morning huddle etc, and like 45mins later I get pulled into a room, being told that I didn't perform well that week and that the client wanted me out, effective immediately. I felt like something was going to happen as some people of the team were acting weird around me that morning. I worked longer than normal 9-5, literally got home at like almost 8 on my 2 last days to try and get more sales so I was doing my best (which they acknowledged). So, in conclusion, the way they actually get out of paying you your retainer is not letting you work a full week, ignoring texts, and then letting you go effective immediately (no 24hr notice) because the contract is dodgy they can say that they can let you go because you werent performing to the best of your abilities even though they said they could see you were doing your best. So no retainer for me and they won't even pay my commission, even if it was a measly 50$. so if you do go for this company: READ your contract and if you have a gut feeling, TEXT the boss your 24h notice, not sure if it's the same in Australia but I know a lot of companies can't fire you once you'e handed in your notice (but check this first). ALSO, i'm not the 1st person who this happened to.

Be Interactive2020-01-27

"Previous experience at Be Interactive"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brisbane

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Working with Be Interactive has provided me with a rage of skills that have helped me further my career. It is a great learning experience for anyone who wants to build their confidence with sales, public speaking, recruitment and leadership skills. When I first started I was a little overwhelmed by the atmosphere and energy of everyone that worked with Be Interactive, although I soon realised that the encouraging and fun work culture was what helped make it such a fun learning environment.

Cons

This role has great benefits, although it is hard work. I would advise that this role is not for people just looking to work 9-5, but for motivated and ambitious people.

Be Interactive2016-04-13

Be Interactive Response

August 30, 2016CEO

Thanks for reviewing Be Interactive! We're so pleased that your time with us helped you to gain new skills and build your confidence! We are really proud of the culture we've built up here so it means a lot to have such great feedback on this. All the best for the future!

Continue reading

"You Cannot Discover New Oceans Until You Lose Sight Of The Shore"

I worked at Be Interactive full-time

Pros

I really enjoyed my time at BE. It has a great team who motivate you to work hard and achieve your goals. If you're ever stuck, management are always on hand to help out and offer advice. I go onto my next role a stronger and more experienced sales rep as a result of my time here.

Cons

Not suitable for your average joe looking to work 9-5. Put the time in and get the rewards out.

Be Interactive2016-03-22

Be Interactive Response

March 25, 2016CEO

Thank you for your review of Be Interactive, we're so happy that you enjoyed your time working with us! We are so proud of the community we've built here so it's always lovely to hear of instances where people have felt supported and encouraged. We wish you all the best for the future.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews