Be Interactive Reviews

Updated 12 Apr 2021

4.2
Pros
  • "Fun work environment, encouraging mentors, high incentives to perform well(in 8 reviews)

• "Supportive and encouraging management team who acknowledges hard that is put in(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job(in 4 reviews)

• "Work/ Life balance for Entry Level(in 3 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. "Really progressed my career"

Former Employee - Sales Trainer in Sydney

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I learned so much here. I had no idea I would enjoy sales and 2 years in I was a sales trainer. This role gave me so many career paths and I am so grateful.

Cons

none, just be prepared to work hard.

2. "Review"

Former Employee - Team Leader

I worked at Be Interactive full-time

Pros

Great place to work at

Cons

No cons great place to work

3. "Be interactive employee review"

2.0
    • Diversity & Inclusion
    Former Employee - Marketing and Sales Associate in Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Career Transparency Social events/ gatherings Morning coaching

Cons

Bad management Supervisor not caring about sales associates

Continue reading
  4. "A great place to learn so many useful skills"

Former Employee - Team Leader in Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team ethos. If you work hard, they will offer you so much support and lots of resources to help you progress. It's a very simple job, but not necessarily easy, you need to be willing to work hard.

Cons

You have to really put the hours in if you want to get good fast, but you'll never be bored.

5. "A career opportunity"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Port Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and has a growing mindset. Management is dedicated to everyone’s development of job skills, personal goals and has an open-door policy, so there is support whenever needed. They are so grateful and appreciative, and it's a truly wonderful feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed building relationships with the whole team. For anyone looking for an opportunity to progress in Sales and Marketing and/or acquire leadership, problem solving, time management and other skills this is a remarkable opportunity.

Cons

Work/ Life balance for Entry Level

"Not the best"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was high work ethic, which can be good or bad to some people It did teach you to be more confident when talking to people (however, through falsified storytelling to sell the service)

Cons

The role of the job essentially is door to door sales asking individuals or organisations to donate money to a specific charity. The major con within the role is that the role description itself was completely misleading. They twisted the verbal description to make it sound like the role is more than door to door sales by adding fancy words like marketing and business progression. The first thing I noticed when I got the job was the amount of foreign backpackers that were employed there, which wasn’t a problem to me personally of course, but just merely an observation as to how a lot of door to door sales jobs, including this one, Take advantage of backpackers because there turnover rate is so high for non backpackers so they wouldn’t have any employees if they didn’t hire them. I also felt that a lot of the current employees there, didn’t believe in the service they were selling, and were just cocky and money driven. They were only concerned about the outcome of the service they were promoting and not the core reason as to why they were doing it. All in all, there are better places to gain experience within business and sales.

7. "Great work environment with opportunities to progress"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Port Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really great work atmosphere, not only do you learn sales skills with this job, but life skills aswell

Cons

Not for everyone and quite full on, but if you put in the effort you get the rewards

8. "Great opportunity & Growth"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Port Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

After 5 years at Uni this role allowed me to put all my theory in practice and learn some really valuable skills. Life long skills, successful working habits and gain confidence in the corporate world. Great earning opportunity too if you are willing to put in the effort!

Cons

Parking in Port Melbourne & transport

9. "Review"

Current Employee - Sales Leader in Port Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company to work for! Office has great team atmosphere and no hierarchy, everyone is super friendly and welcoming. Great opportunity for progression as company is always looking to grow and expand.

Cons

If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job. This isn’t for you as you get out what you put in!!

10. "Supportive and fun environment to work in"

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Port Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive part-time for less than a year

Pros

Gain good practical experience Supportive and positive mentors Opportunities to develop your career Flexible work hours

Cons

Long commute for me

Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Reviews