Be Interactive Reviews

Updated Mar 9, 2022

Found 58 of over 72 reviews

4.2
Pros
  • "Fun work environment, encouraging mentors, high incentives to perform well(in 8 reviews)

• "open door policy(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job(in 4 reviews)

• "You sell shady raffle tickets door to door/shops to shops conning people to buy them by any lie you can come up with(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Really progressed my career

Apr 12, 2021 - Sales Trainer in Sydney
      Business Outlook

Pros

I learned so much here. I had no idea I would enjoy sales and 2 years in I was a sales trainer. This role gave me so many career paths and I am so grateful.

Cons

none, just be prepared to work hard.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee

Review

Mar 13, 2021 - Team Leader
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work at

Cons

No cons great place to work

3. 2.0

Be interactive employee review

Mar 18, 2021 - Marketing and Sales Associate in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career Transparency Social events/ gatherings Morning coaching

Cons

Bad management Supervisor not caring about sales associates

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful
    4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

A great place to learn so many useful skills

Jun 6, 2020 - Team Leader in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great team ethos. If you work hard, they will offer you so much support and lots of resources to help you progress. It's a very simple job, but not necessarily easy, you need to be willing to work hard.

Cons

You have to really put the hours in if you want to get good fast, but you'll never be bored.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great work environment with opportunities to progress

Apr 7, 2020 - Team Leader in Port Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Really great work atmosphere, not only do you learn sales skills with this job, but life skills aswell

Cons

Not for everyone and quite full on, but if you put in the effort you get the rewards

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

A career opportunity

Feb 20, 2020 - Sales Representative in Port Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is great to work for a company that is open to new ideas and has a growing mindset. Management is dedicated to everyone’s development of job skills, personal goals and has an open-door policy, so there is support whenever needed. They are so grateful and appreciative, and it's a truly wonderful feeling. I thoroughly enjoyed building relationships with the whole team. For anyone looking for an opportunity to progress in Sales and Marketing and/or acquire leadership, problem solving, time management and other skills this is a remarkable opportunity.

Cons

Work/ Life balance for Entry Level

7. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great opportunity & Growth

Feb 2, 2020 - Sales Representative in Port Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

After 5 years at Uni this role allowed me to put all my theory in practice and learn some really valuable skills. Life long skills, successful working habits and gain confidence in the corporate world. Great earning opportunity too if you are willing to put in the effort!

Cons

Parking in Port Melbourne & transport

8. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Supportive and fun environment to work in

Jan 23, 2020 - Administrative Assistant in Port Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Gain good practical experience Supportive and positive mentors Opportunities to develop your career Flexible work hours

Cons

Long commute for me

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Review

Jan 21, 2020 - Sales Leader in Port Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company to work for! Office has great team atmosphere and no hierarchy, everyone is super friendly and welcoming. Great opportunity for progression as company is always looking to grow and expand.

Cons

If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job. This isn’t for you as you get out what you put in!!

10. 1.0

Unless you're a pro from day 1. don't apply

Jan 26, 2020 - Sales Representative in Melbourne
      Business Outlook

Pros

honestly, no pro's for me except maybe that the 5 people I met were nice and they made sure I knew before i started that I would be selling raffle tickets on the street

Cons

where to begin: 1. make sure you read your contract carefully, the lady "explained" the contract to us and gave us 5mins to read through and then sign during our introduction. I learned the hard way. also you have to get an ABN so you are less protected than with a normal TFN job. 2. there is no easing into it. If you dont make sales starting day one, or hitting the "low" targets you wont survive the first. 3. contract says both parties need to give 24h notice to end the contract and then says that they can end the contract at any given time if you are not meeting their requirements or aren't doing your job in the way they desire. 5. you have to work a full week (5days) in order to get the 700AUD retainer if you dont hit your target for the week 6. So point 4 & 5 is where i got screwed over. I texted my boss thursday evening (after 4days of working there) to see if I could call to have a chat, as i wanted to give my 24h notice so that I could still work the next day and get my retainer as I felt the job wasn't for me. no reply. went in the next morning 7.45 and went through the morning huddle etc, and like 45mins later I get pulled into a room, being told that I didn't perform well that week and that the client wanted me out, effective immediately. I felt like something was going to happen as some people of the team were acting weird around me that morning. I worked longer than normal 9-5, literally got home at like almost 8 on my 2 last days to try and get more sales so I was doing my best (which they acknowledged). So, in conclusion, the way they actually get out of paying you your retainer is not letting you work a full week, ignoring texts, and then letting you go effective immediately (no 24hr notice) because the contract is dodgy they can say that they can let you go because you werent performing to the best of your abilities even though they said they could see you were doing your best. So no retainer for me and they won't even pay my commission, even if it was a measly 50$. so if you do go for this company: READ your contract and if you have a gut feeling, TEXT the boss your 24h notice, not sure if it's the same in Australia but I know a lot of companies can't fire you once you'e handed in your notice (but check this first). ALSO, i'm not the 1st person who this happened to.

Continue reading
      6 people found this review helpful
    Viewing 1 - 10 of 58 Reviews

Be Interactive Reviews FAQs

Be Interactive has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 72 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Be Interactive to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Be Interactive employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.0 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Be Interactive. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

80% of Be Interactive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Be Interactive 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Be Interactive Job Seekers