Be Interactive "door to door" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Be Interactive Employee Reviews about "door to door"

Updated 3 Sep 2019

4.2
Pros
  • "Fun work environment, encouraging mentors, high incentives to perform well(in 8 reviews)

• "Supportive and encouraging management team who acknowledges hard that is put in(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job(in 4 reviews)

• "You sell shady raffle tickets door to door/shops to shops conning people to buy them by any lie you can come up with(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "door to door"

Return to all Reviews

"Not the best"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

It was high work ethic, which can be good or bad to some people It did teach you to be more confident when talking to people (however, through falsified storytelling to sell the service)

Cons

The role of the job essentially is door to door sales asking individuals or organisations to donate money to a specific charity. The major con within the role is that the role description itself was completely misleading. They twisted the verbal description to make it sound like the role is more than door to door sales by adding fancy words like marketing and business progression. The first thing I noticed when I got the job was the amount of foreign backpackers that were employed there, which wasn’t a problem to me personally of course, but just merely an observation as to how a lot of door to door sales jobs, including this one, Take advantage of backpackers because there turnover rate is so high for non backpackers so they wouldn’t have any employees if they didn’t hire them. I also felt that a lot of the current employees there, didn’t believe in the service they were selling, and were just cocky and money driven. They were only concerned about the outcome of the service they were promoting and not the core reason as to why they were doing it. All in all, there are better places to gain experience within business and sales.

Be Interactive2019-08-20
  2. "False Advertising"

Former Intern - Sales and Marketing in Port Melbourne

I worked at Be Interactive for less than a year

Pros

A purely sales job - commission work. You go around selling raffle tickets, if you're interested in that - job for you

Cons

False Advertising - very deceiving , They make it look like its a job where you'll gain hands on experience in the office, before my interview, I asked if this was marketing based and they said yes - this was a lie. Essentially the job is going around and asking people to buy raffle tickets, they take you away from the office and then expect you take public transport back to port melbourne. Please trust the reviews, I read the reviews and was hesitant but because I called up and asked and they assured me it wasnt door to door residential sales - I believed them however while its not residential it is still door to door work just with shop front instead. False advertising please be more transparent as that is what you're lacking

Be Interactive2019-09-04

"DO NOT JOIN - THIS IS A PYRAMID SCHEME!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you can lie and con people - you can earn nicely

Cons

Everything! You sell shady raffle tickets door to door/shops to shops conning people to buy them by any lie you can come up with. There is no salary. Your earnings are 30% of the price of the tickets you sell and goes up to 60% after 10 months. Imagine - if you can getting 60% of the tickets, what exactly do the company take and how much does the client (if there is any) take? There are four stages. You start at stage one under someone and at stage four - you run your own business with teams under you. Now tell me that doesn't look like a pyramid scheme. It is important to get your foot in the door but not by cheating and lying to sell raffle tickets.

Be Interactive2019-03-25

Be Interactive Response

April 18, 2019Managing Director

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our company culture is centred on creating a fulfilling, rewarding and dynamic environment for everyone connected to the business. Unfortunately 'lying' and other forms of dishonesty fall well short of the core values we uphold at BE. We're a little confused by your review - what would be the point of deceiving people in this pyramid-scheme-esque manner you describe - only for them to then quite rightly leave immediately, and go write negative reviews about us online? Doesn't sound like a very worthwhile venture to us! In all seriousness though, we're not sure where you might have been misled. If you'd like to get in contact with us we'd be delighted to clarify some of the areas that seem to have caused confusion. All the best on your future endeavours! - BE.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews