Be Interactive "management team" Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Be Interactive Employee Reviews about "management team"

Updated 20 May 2018

4.2
Pros
  • "Fun work environment, encouraging mentors, high incentives to perform well(in 8 reviews)

• "Supportive and encouraging management team who acknowledges hard that is put in(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "If someone is looking for a standard 9-5 clock in clock out type job(in 4 reviews)

• "You sell shady raffle tickets door to door/shops to shops conning people to buy them by any lie you can come up with(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "management team"

Return to all Reviews

"Focused, Fun and Challenging"

Sales Specialist in Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive for less than a year

Pros

The company has established an amazing team culture, based on great communication between all levels of the business - from Sales Representatives all the way up to Senior Management. The supportive nature of the Management Team has enabled significant personal growth within a very short period of time, I have a clear pathway to become a Manager in the future. In the field, we are focused, but we have a lot of fun at the same time. Creating a working environment that is energetic, enjoyable, and gets the job done at the same time is of paramount importance.

Cons

None that I am aware of

Be Interactive2018-05-20

"Supportive Management & Strong Training Program!"

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Sydney

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

The management team are very supportive always sharing information with the team, listening to our ideas and asking our opinions on new ideas. They treat people fairly and pay people decently with good benefits, including super and holiday leave. The induction training is both practical and theory based and ongoing which I found to be very useful as they understand people learn at different levels and pace.

Cons

It would be nice to have casual Fridays in the office

Be Interactive2017-09-18

"Always looking forward to work! Fast paced, challenging and huge learning curve but supportive work environment !"

Current Employee - Recruitment and Human Resources in Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Supportive and encouraging management team who acknowledges hard that is put in. On going amazing travel opportunities to interstate! Modern and truely aesthetic Head Office in Chadstone with free parking, accessible public transport and diverse lunch places. Excellent work moral - Affable and committed work colleagues that motivate you to strive to excel and beyond! Working closely with Australian largest retailer.

Cons

Difficult finding car park in Melbourne CBD Head office. However easy public transport when arriving to Melbourne CBD Head Office.

Be Interactive2017-09-17

"Equal Opportunity Employer"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Sydney

I have been working at Be Interactive full-time for less than a year

Pros

Be Interactive offers every employee great opportunities for personal growth, personal wealth growth and career progression. From my position alongside the management team, employees have access to every level of management to be able to speak freely about their concerns or ask questions about how to develop their skills. The launch of the brand in Sydney has secured Be Interactive's position on the East Coast. Rapid expansion has meant incredible growth. So there is always plenty of opportunity to progress.

Cons

None that i can see as yet!

Be Interactive2017-09-12

"Be Interactive Job Review"

Current Employee - Administrative in Melbourne

I have been working at Be Interactive part-time for less than a year

Pros

- Fun and friendly management team - Welcoming environment - Flexible - Great culture of rewarding a job well done

Cons

- Expensive parking in the building, but easily accessible via public transport - Quite intense sometimes, must love a challenge!

Be Interactive2016-11-16

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews