Bear Marketing Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Updated 1 Oct 2015

Found 2 reviews

5.0
Christina Smith
  1. "Best job of my career (forever grateful)!"

I worked at Bear Marketing full-time

Pros

The Bear team's win/win/win culture is the best I've ever experienced, very collaborative & genuinely friendly. People are treated with respect, your ideas/input are welcomed & often implemented. Real opportunities to advance & increase your skill set and be supported along the way.

Cons

Young entrepreneurial company, things change quickly & everyone is expected to be highly accountable (so not for everyone). For me this is exciting, once you realise what being accountable means & why it's important you are forever a better & more valuable employee.

Advice to Management

Don't ever allow the wonderful culture to change, there are not enough good companies out there who do the right thing by staff & clients.

Bear Marketing2015-10-01
  2. "Fantastic experience working for Bear"

Former Employee - Business Development in Brisbane

I worked at Bear Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very relaxed working environment where everyone is on the same page in terms of what needs to be done and how - everyone is contactable and no one is too good for anyone else.

Cons

at the time of working for them they were in a growth period so some of the systems weren't in place very effectively but that is perfectly normal when a business is expanding. Im sure the problems are ironed out now.

Bear Marketing2014-08-17