BlueTriton Brands Reviews

3.4
BlueTriton Brands Chief Executive Officer Jorge Mesquita
Jorge Mesquita
0 Rating
Pros
  • "Competitive pay, very good benefits including 401K, PROFIT SHARING(in 47 reviews)

• "Good pay rate and safety was a priority(in 40 reviews)

• Cons
  • "VERY long hours and if you require a lot of direction/oversight, this is not the job for you(in 48 reviews)

• "Work life balance challenges based on workloads(in 43 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years
      Featured Review

Great place to be

Sep 27, 2020 - Logistics Resource
      Business Outlook

Pros

Schedule, pay, 401k, and the people.

Cons

Attendance policy. It is very forgiving for people who do not show up to work. Good for the EE hard for management.

4 people found this review helpful

Content Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you taking the time to share your point of view.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Questionable Values and Micromanaging Owners

Jul 23, 2021 - Senior Director
      Business Outlook

Pros

Career development, pay and benefits and inclusive culture WERE great reasons to work for Nestle Waters. NW doesn’t exist anymore. Instead, NW was replaced by BlueTriton, a private company that is owned by private equity.

Cons

Unrecognizable company name that doesn’t make any sense (“Triton, the Greek god if the sea and blue, like water”???). Lack of corporate governance , lack of transparency and communication by owners and laser focus on cost cutting. Priorities are all jumbled up and employees are running for the door. PE owners come in at the beginning of the month and exhibit lack of respect and civility (“tell me why there are unsold apples in the cafeteria! It’s so wasteful! I know a “gal” who can do that job!”)

Content Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. What you're saying about management is concerning to hear. We are committed to providing all of our associates with a work environment that they can thrive in. This includes encouraging leaders to engage in open dialogue and trying to resolve concerns in a transparent and proactive way. People are the heart of our business. Please feel free to reach out to your manager or HR with your concerns – we are listening.

3. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Review

Jul 9, 2021 - Loader in Zephyrhills, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is hard to think of any after Nestle sold us to Blue Triton. Under Nestle everything was phenomenal. Under Blue Triton we are just all expendable people who can be ran into the ground and replaced with a number of temp workers.

Cons

Management is too afraid to tell corporate no, too many OT hours, OT is mandatory forced 15+ hours OT a week. Never enough employees so you end up being forced to work on your days off. Management refers to it as "mandated" even if you have requested PTO.

Content Marketing Specialist

Thank you for your review. We will take your input under review as we seek ways to improve our employee experience. We appreciate your insights!

4. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Hats off !!!

May 22, 2021 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

What an amazing company to work for, I really did enjoy my time. The training was comprehensive, and the team leads are so impactful. They really do care about their employees and try to make every effort to work with you. This company needs to teach other companies how to run a business and treat their people. Very organized, and relaxed work environment. Amazing team, amazing people and honestly keep up the work! Commend those team leads because they are making this company flourish! If I was in my early twenties again I would of stayed. Just wasn’t the right fit for me at this stage in life. It is a fast paced call center. So be able to handle that, but they do notice talent and hard work and give the opportunity to move up. This isn’t a dead end job, it’s a place where you can create a career. I would recommend to anyone.

Cons

Nothing, everything is well thought out and organized. There is already a procedure in place for mostly anything you can think about.

Content Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so . Thank you for your insight!

5. 2.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Ready Refresh Customer Service

Jul 26, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits. You can work from home and they provide the equipment.

Cons

Their service isn’t the best. Customers’ deliveries are often rescheduled without any notice and they call the company really angry. Rightfully so! I feel like I have to apologize all day long and the employees have no control over the service issues. They set impossible goals for call times and that sort of thing.

Content Marketing Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. Employee and customer satisfaction is very important to us, so we are taking your input into consideration as we work on creating a better experience.

6. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Jul 19, 2021 - Customer Service in Raynham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sometimes free lunches, discount on delivery service,

Cons

any event hosted you have to only attend by your strict 30 minute lunch time and must be clocked in and at your desk at the end of your lunch, very strict about adherence, no advancement, company only cares bout money, no compensation for additional work they throw on you and expect you to do, work life balance is limited- you only get 6 holidays off per year- New years day, christmas, thanksgiving. but will work till at least 7 on christmast eve, nye, thanksgiving eve. don;t worry, corporate and all upper management is off. will throw changes at you and expect you to do it with limited information provided.

2 people found this review helpful

Content Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We try to provide each employee with a fair and productive environment, and we will take your specific feedback into consideration moving forward.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Change mismanagement

Jul 23, 2021 - Analyst in Stamford, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Under Nestlé, decent benefits and potential to move within the bigger company. Culture changed on a team by team basis, but generally welcoming of diversity and looking to contribute to solutions for systemic problems

Cons

Post Nestlé, owners made it clear that they had little interest in developing a healthy culture: Very old-school, kind of sexist and micro-management focused. Focus was shifted away from sustainability, diversity and anything other than squeezing the most money out of the company

8. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Typical Call center

Jun 2, 2021 - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Management is very helpful and accommodating. Very supportive while you are learning. Hours are decent And benefits are good although time off is minimal.

Cons

Only two weeks paid vacation per year, you think it would be easy just taking calls about water delivery but people get really pissed and the drivers have no accountability so they just don’t make deliveries or leave the water wherever- we are constantly getting yelled at for things we can’t explain. I don’t mind helping people but it’s hard to solve the problem when the only answer you can give someone is “I don’t know why they didn’t deliver your water.” Nonstop calls and being a punching bag for the company gets old fast

Content Marketing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience working with us. We try to provide each employee with a safe and productive environment, and we will take your specific feedback into consideration moving forward. We appreciate your insights.

9. 3.0
      Current Employee

Unorganized

Jul 27, 2021 - Forklift Operator in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and decent hours

Cons

I would rather not say as I am still employed

10. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good pay/benefits. Bad schedule/hours

Jul 16, 2021 - Maintenance Mechanic in Allentown, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, benefits, profit share, overtime, friendly, breaks, promotions

Cons

Work/life balance, schedule, hours, management, point system.

Content Marketing Specialist

We appreciate you sharing your specific feedback. We are committed to creating a great employee experience and making improvements, and we will take your comments into consideration as we do so.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 733 Reviews