Find jobs for Account Manager

"Fair compensation"

2.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Mississauga, ON

I worked at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Variety of clients, work environment

Cons

political, not good for over 4 years

April 22, 2020Talent Acquisition Lead

Thank you for your feedback. Bond prides itself on the variety of amazing clients we get to work with as well as our vibrant culture and work environment. We are constantly working hard on improving the employee experience by making all our process transparent and breaking down silos.

"Quickly growing, fantastic culture and great leadership"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time for more than a year

Pros

Culture is excellent, the office is very fast-paced and quickly evolving - management and the Senior leadership team are constantly developing solutions and actioning these solutions to resolve issues - the company is growing quickly and it is a fantastic, hardworking, and exciting atmosphere

Cons

long commute - and takes time to figure out the building

Continue reading

January 6, 2020

Appreciate your feedback - we are growing in so many exciting ways and adapting and evolving as we go. Our senior leadership team is very committed to supporting our people, every step throughout this amazing journey together!

3. "I Feel Like I'm Part of Something Important"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Mississauga, ON

I have been working at Bond Brand Loyalty full-time

Pros

This is a well run and well disciplined company. Our leader dares to be imaginative and ask "what if?" He challenges us. It's a good mix of people with varying years of experience. There is an energy about the place that feels innovative and smart. I have faith in my leaders and I am proud to work at Bond. I know my contribution is appreciated and I feel empowered to contribute. Bob is to be commended for surrounding himself with smart, capable people and for giving us the courage to Just Wow.

Cons

This is not the place for people who want routine. This company does not encourage perfunctory roles. If you are looking for a government type job, probably not the place for you. Bond is about innovating, developing their people and creating a considered but bold presence in the market.

Continue reading

October 1, 2015People & Values Team

Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your career here at Bond and feel empowered to make a difference. We couldn’t agree more a strong leadership team and their ability to inspire innovation is what makes Bond a market leader that delivers greatness for our clients. We will continue to provide employees with the opportunities to share feedback through various channels. We especially encourage them to speak directly with any member of the executive team.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews