Bright Purple Resourcing Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Bright Purple Resourcing Reviews

Updated Sep 6, 2019

Found 15 reviews

3.9
Bright Purple Resourcing CEO 	Paul Curry (no image)
Paul Curry
  1. "Fantastic Culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time

Pros

Wonderful team, amazing culture, beautiful office, a number of varied opportunities - great roles and customers - in a highly collaborative environment

Cons

None I can think of

Advice to Management

Things are great! Keep going

Bright Purple Resourcing2019-09-06
  2. "Great culture and good chance to earn money."

Current Employee - Senior Talent Delivery in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time

Pros

Great culture, really good environment. Office has a fresh modern feel and centrally located (we also have a fuseball table!) Management team are approachable and feels like your input is valued. The office hours are also 9-5 which is rare in recruitment, good work/life balance.

Cons

Cant think of anything significant enough to mention.

Bright Purple Resourcing2018-11-28
  3. "Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Financial Business Partner in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Bright Purple is a great place to work with modern offices, career opportunities & great colleagues. Management are very understanding when it comes to offering flexible working for working parents.

Cons

Too much hilarity in the office!

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Bright Purple Resourcing2018-03-14

"A passionate, hard working team"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Bright Purple Resourcing

Pros

Bright Purple is a very driven and passionate recruitment agency with a thriving and growing team. There is a great work hard, play hard culture with a high expectation to achieve results and make things happen. The office is bright and the views are spectacular, based on Rose Street you'll be spoilt for choice as there are also lots of amazing places for business lunches which is great for client or candidate... meetings. Bright Purple is an excellent environment if you are entrepreneurial, have a strong competitive spirit and you enjoy business development, account management and of course providing an excellent candidate experience. As a recruiter, you have the chance to work a dual desk and if you work consistently hard, there can be huge rewards. On the charity side of things - Bright Purple has a BIG heart for the homeless and has a nominated charity and there is a continuous stream of fun events usually involving food! As for the team - there is a very fun team and on a Friday Arthur the Dog joins in dress down Friday. He's a really lovely addition and helps get the weekend off to a lovely start.

Cons

There are no downsides to share.

Advice to Management

As the office is incredibly busy and there are a high volume of calls, it would be great to have a dedicated lunch / break away area rather than dining a la desk when you're taking a break.

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-10-03

"Great team"

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great candidate experience throughout the interview process, from initial contact to interviews and to an offer being made Passionate and experienced management Welcoming team Good induction and on-boarding, where everyone gets involved but where this is also a set point of contact Lovely offices and a good central location- great views over Edinburgh Castle Career opportunities/Professional and... Personal development seems really good so far

Cons

Too soon to have found any Cons

Advice to Management

Keep up the good induction and onboarding strategy

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-09-27
  6. "Okay"

Former Employee - Senior Recruitment Consultant in Edinburgh, Scotland

I worked at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice office. Good resources. Nice people. Name been for years so candites and clients know who bright purple are which is sometimes good but sometmes puts new clients off

Cons

Seniors keeps changing. Change of model for sales an delivery. Tp many chiefs and managers. struggles to get business back to where it was as senior directors left so we start all over again. Always seems to be the next time we will crack it

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-04-24
  7. "I recently joined Bright Purple Resourcing"

Current Employee - Talent Delivery Specialist in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time for less than a year

Pros

Bright Purple Resourcing really appealed to me when searching for my next challenge. I met with the management team at interview and they are fantastic, very personable, passionate and they really care about the team. The office is beautiful - fantastic views! It's a very ambitious team with a drive to continue to be the best!

Cons

My impression so far of Bright Purple Resourcing has been very positive so there are no negatives to report - long may this continue.

Advice to Management

Keep up the fantastic work - I am really looking forward to working with you all and developing my career.

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-03-30
  8. "Strong Induction"

Talent Resourcing Specialist

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing

Pros

As a new recruiter coming from a different industry background there is a strong, structured approach to learning all of the skills required for the job. There is a clear plan for new starts and their journey to building the business. Great, central location in lovely offices. Good perks for employees. Happy working environment.

Cons

As expected, there is a lot to learn!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work :)

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-03-30
  9. "Good company"

I worked at Bright Purple Resourcing

Pros

Learned a lot, pays attention and cares about their people

Cons

Not much bad to say

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-03-23
  10. "SOLID"

I have been working at Bright Purple Resourcing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great Commission Scheme / Flexible Working / Understanding management / Loads of opportunity / Great Location / dress down Fridays / no KPI's despite what is written in other comments which I find bizarre?

Cons

Senior Management has changed a fair bit and when it does so does the business. If you do not respond to well change then working in a small company may be more challenging.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Be more supportive of people who are unhappy because it is usually the industry and agency aspect they dislike and not the company, they just do not see this.

Bright Purple Resourcing2017-02-03