BrightTALK Employee Reviews about "alignment"

Updated 21 Aug 2019

4.0
BrightTALK CEO & Co-Founder Paul Heald (no image)
Paul Heald
Pros
  • "BrightTALK is a great place to work for people who are ambitious and driven(in 5 reviews)

• "Smart and diverse coworkers create a stimulating work environment(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "entry level(in 3 reviews)

• "During the last six months BrightTALK have done a great job regarding global alignment(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "alignment"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "BrightTALK quite simply put is an incredible place!"

5.0
    Former Employee - Senior Sales Executive in London, England

I worked at BrightTALK full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

What a fantastic company! The people at BrightTALK are ALL incredible. I was fortunate to see BrightTALK grow and develop and what remained the same was the alignment to the mission and values. The London office boasts a hungry commercial team who continue to strive for success. It’s competitive yet so supportive - sometimes this is actually pretty weird (in a good way). Being in a environment that supports collaboration is so important and for this very reason is why there are so many successful sellers (and aspiring SDRs). Hoopla is also a great way to share success. I enjoyed two president clubs and countless benefits and perks. I also want to highlight the social side. The FunTeam do a seriously impressive job and at least once a month you can expect to find yourself engaging with peers outside of the office. Fully stocked kitchen, “beer trolley” and pool table; all, the must haves right?! All in all, BrightTALK quite simply put is an incredible place!

Cons

During the last six months BrightTALK have done a great job regarding global alignment. Typical US and UK time zones restraints meant that Global Enablements were challenging and sometimes hard to engage with. However, this has now been addressed and meetings are far more focused and engaging. Great job. It means that new voices are being heard and this helps personal development. One thing which comes with any fast growing company is the workload. As teams change, I personally found myself taking on a lot of work outside my typical remit which I didn’t mind per say, but overtime it became somewhat draining. This happens anywhere mind but as growth continues it’s important to identify and flag.

Continue reading

"No clear vision, no growth and no work-life balance"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for less than a year

Pros

Some people are truly talented, motivated and great to work with. Some managers try to be supportive and fight for their team. HR is trying to introduce some initiatives but no clear end in sight.

Cons

Management recently introduced company's core values, which sound great, but don't mean anything in real life. Management is still stuck in 2009 and the tech shows it. No vision or ability for stealth growth. Top management is all white, all male. Some employees are clearly coddled, while others excluded. Only 2 weeks vacation in the year, and you start acruing after 3 months probation. The UK branch gets 3-4 weeks off. No alignment between the US and UK teams, or even among teams in the same office. All new hires are junior, early 20s and white. High employee and client turnover. Lack of diversity throughout. You won't find a role model/mentor in this company. No bonuses regardless of hard work or results.

Continue reading

"BrightTALK Cares"

5.0
    Current Employee - Vice President, Audience in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I just completed health benefits enrollment for 2017. Huge props to Paul Heald (CEO) and team for developing the best benefits I've seen since I joined over a decade ago. It's great to see BrightTALK doubling down on its people during times when most others are scaling back. Guess it helps that we're breaking every growth number on record :-)

Cons

Opportunity to create deeper cross-departmental alignment and consistency in the communication and application of core values within each team.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 3 reviews