Capgemini Associate Consultant Reviews

Updated 29 May 2020

4.8
Capgemini CEO and Director Paul Hermelin
Paul Hermelin
  1. "Great company culture and leadership"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Adelaide

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Amazing company culture and a great work environment - colleagues and senior management are friendly, supportive and approachable. A diverse and inclusive workplace. Significant opportunities for career growth. Structured professional and personal learning and development pathways. Great opportunities to work on exciting projects.

Cons

IT systems and support are a bit outdated. Work-life balance could be better supported.

Capgemini2019-08-19
  2. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Fantastic culture. People very friendly and social. There are many people I would happily spend time with outside of work

Cons

- Sometimes the job can be stressful.

Capgemini2019-08-05
  3. "life in Capgemini"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Melbourne

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Colleagues are very nice, they are very keen to answer our (grads') question. The graduate program manager is very responsible and them is very kind help us. The work environment is very flexible and comfortable. There are learning opportunities to help improvement of your skills.

Cons

They are sometimes too busy to answer an email.

Capgemini2019-07-16
  4. "Graduate/Associate Consultant"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Sydney

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

It has only been few days that I have started at Capgemini as a Graduate. At every second, I am being reminded on what an amazing company that I have joined. It is a company that genuinely cares for you as an individual, its clients, the environment and its community. You may not have heard of Capgemini before in Australia.. but If you do your research, you will get to know how big and innovative it is! Other pros: - The 7 Values - The recruitment process is great! The AC was fun!

Cons

Nothing that I can think of so far

Capgemini2019-07-16
  5. "Great people, process frustrations"

Associate Consultant in Melbourne
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Capgemini for less than a year

Pros

Great people who work here, very good access to senior people and getting responsibility early on

Cons

Project pipeline - too much time on "bench" doing internal or bid work.

Capgemini2018-07-10

August 14, 2018Grad Program Manager

Thank you for your feedback and acknowledging the great people who work here. As a grad there is often a lot of time on the bench as you build skills and experience through internal projects and bid work; however we're working really hard to ensure that you're able to get better value out of your bench time and get onto suitable projects sooner.

6. "Great technology company with a focus on big implementation work but small opportunity in business strategy."

Current Employee - Associate - Consulting in Sydney
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

The people are friendly and encouraging, they want you to learn and invest in your development.

Cons

The internal systems are terrible and the performance reviews are based on some KPI's out of your control. As a graduate, you're put where you're needed and not where you want to be or where you should be.

Capgemini2018-04-25

August 14, 2018Grad Program Manager

Thank you for your feedback. Im very glad to hear that our people are friendly and encouraging. As a graduate we do expect you to take up a range of roles they're not always going to be the most glamorous but it helps build your experience and exposure to clients. I'd encourage you to reach out to your Graduate Lead to discuss any continued concerns in depth particular around your KPI's.

7. "Great place to work with"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Chennai

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Yearly hike with is available for all sort of resources

Cons

Skip level meeting is not happening

Capgemini2020-05-29
  8. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for less than a year

Pros

Capgemini has been great throughout this pandemic. I got hired in February right before it hit, and fully expected to get laid off because of it. However Capgemini has been great and committed to keeping us employed and safe during these troubling times.

Cons

The company is very large, and as with any large company its often hard to find things you're looking for. However if you use the internal tools they make it easier to find information.

Capgemini2020-05-27

May 28, 2020

Thanks for your five-star review and for sharing your experiences as a member of our team. A great way to navigate our company is through out Capgemini Community program. You have great Community Leads in Atlanta. Reach out and participate in the activities.

9. "Nice company to work with. Giving oppturnity to reform skill and providing utmost oppturnity showcase your talent."

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Pune

I have been working at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life balance. Great learning portal. Staffs are good. Managers are reliable. Oppturnity are good.

Cons

Tarvelling you have to bare from your own pocket. Else everything else looks good.

Capgemini2020-05-14
  10. "Good company"

Former Employee - Associate Consultant in Pune

I worked at Capgemini full-time for more than a year

Pros

For fresher they have good hike

Cons

For lateral they don't provide good hike

Capgemini2020-05-27