Castlepoint Systems Reviews

Updated Jul 11, 2021

Found 9 of over 9 reviews

5.0

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great team, fulfilling work

Jul 11, 2021 - Project Manager in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

A fundamentally humane, warm and supportive team. Founders are passionate about their work and the company. Management acknowledges hard work and personal successes, and provides regular feedback. Taking initiatives and implementing new ideas is welcomed and encouraged, regardless of hierarchical position. Busy environment with rewarding outcomes. One of the most enjoyable places I have worked at.

Cons

The level of freedom and flexibility require time management skills. Tasks prioritisation is crucial, especially in a fast-paced, growing company like Castlepoint.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent workplace to fit in

Apr 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working Environment, Flexibility, Respectful Team, Working Ethics, Multicultural

Cons

Have to find out :)

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An amazing company with strong values and great vision

Mar 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Team: Very friendly, helpful and respectful coworkers from different parts of the world - Company benefits: free parking, free healthy breakfast, snacks and lunch everyday; flexible schedule; additional support to deal with stress, ect. - Beautiful and comfortable offices with modern desks, laptops, supplies. - CEO and CTO always keen to help - Assertive Communication: we all know where the business is going and our roll to make it happen.

Cons

I haven't found any strong cons yet

4. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Castlepoint is a great company that gives equal opportunities to everyone!

Mar 29, 2021 - Project Support Officer in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

* Great work culture * Castlepoint offers growing opportunities to all its employees and it's continually finding ways for you to become a better and more qualified professional * Great support systems and management * Everyone in Castlepoint is recognized for their hard work * Castlepoint offers flexible hours and work arrangements * Pay transparency

Cons

*Working for Castlepoint requires you to have a lot of self-discipline due to the work arrangements * Work/life balance could sometimes not be balanced if boundaries are not set. It is really easy to work outside "normal business hours" to get the job done

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Opportunities like this are rare

Mar 28, 2021 - General Manager in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team with global opportunity. Founders have deep subject matter expertise and care not just about the company success but the team who drive it.

Cons

Not a negative, but as a well funded company with fast growing MRR this is not just a day job but a 5+ year journey where we all ensure global potential is realised.

6. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Innovative startup with huge promise

Mar 28, 2021 - Anonymous Contractor in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

Castlepoint has invented a new paradigm in data management and is leading AI driven GRC. It's at an early stage so there is so much opportunity to help shape its direction. There is also lots of interest from customers, potential customers and investors, so Castlepoint is here to stay. It's a flexible, friendly and inclusive working environment, but it's also challenging, it's not a free ride!

Cons

Being at early stage can be challenging. Sometimes we cannot do everything we want to do to progress things. Patience required at times!

7. 5.0
    Current Contractor, more than 1 year

A really nice and inclusive place to fit in

Mar 28, 2021 - Data Analyst in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that truly respects every individual. The working environment is nice and easy to feel involved in. Free lunchboxes are for everyone.

Cons

Stil needs to be discovered.

8. 5.0
    Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

work experience

Mar 28, 2021 - Junior AI Engineer in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

people here are really nice, no push, less pressure, nice working environment

Cons

technique team needs to be stronger

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 10 years

I am so proud of our team

Mar 28, 2021 - Founder & Chief Executive Officer in Canberra
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have the best team I have ever worked with. Each person is committed, enthusiastic, and highly skilled, with a real appetite for continuous growth. Our company is fast-growing, and we have built the team very quickly, but each person lives our values and contributes to our great culture. Our team is very diverse, and this really contributes to the high quality outcomes we are achieving in Australia and overseas. We are actively seeking more team members at all levels of the business to support our growth, so it is a fantastic time to join us.

Cons

Rapid growth and high demand from new clients makes this a challenging workplace in terms of managing priorities. All of our people have to be fairly autonomous and task-focused, and it can be easy to let a job like this take over your life. We have really strong wellness management in place to ensure we all maintain a positive work-life balance, and a healthy lifestyle, but it can seem like a lot of pressure sometimes. But the most important thing in this company is our people, and we take active and meaningful steps every day to look after ourselves and each other.

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 9 of 9 English Reviews