Chobani Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 106 reviews

4.1
Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya
Hamdi Ulukaya
Pros
  • "free yogurt, casual office environment(in 12 reviews)

• "So many learning opportunities if you're driven enough and you get to be part of a company that is producing a truly great product(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "(in 7 reviews)

• "No one feels empowered to challenge the leadership because they are scared(in 5 reviews)

1. "Social Media Rep"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Sydney

I worked at Chobani part-time for more than a year

Pros

Role was flexible, meaningful, fun and engaging. I was able to integrate university and maintain my position at Cho.

Cons

Sometimes the flexibility came at a cost and I would be working on weekends, but even then, the hours were incredible.

Chobani2019-04-01

April 26, 2019Community Manager

Wonderful to hear -- thank you so much for taking time to write this review!

2. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Creative Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Chobani full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company really takes care of you. Great benefits in a fun environment with a beautiful office

Cons

The hours can be long, and you have to work hard to advance in the company

Advice to Management

Speak to your employees more.

Chobani2019-05-31

July 10, 2019Community Manager

Thanks! It's great to hear that you've felt taken care of at Chobani, as that's our key priority. That said, we know there's opportunity to do even better, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have more ideas on how we can improve together.

3. "Quality Tech"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Specialist in New Berlin, NY

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than a year

Pros

they have good pay and benefits

Cons

they have Long Hours 12hrs

Chobani2019-05-23

July 10, 2019Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com so we can do even better in the future!

4. "Good place to work for"

Former Employee - Technician in Twin Falls, ID

I worked at Chobani full-time for more than a year

Pros

Chobani gives out lots of free swag and the pay is pretty good for Southern Idaho. You are always given free product to take home.

Cons

The town is horrible to live in. Nothing to do. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians at Chobani. Benefits are lacking.

Advice to Management

Clean up the good ol' boys club that work there

Chobani2019-05-21

July 10, 2019Community Manager

Thank you for your feedback. It's good to hear you enjoyed the free product and swag, but it sounds like you have some good ideas on how we can improve. When you have a moment, please contact us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com -- we'd love to learn more about your experience.

5. "Kitchen Line Cook Lead"

Former Employee - Kitchen Lead in The Woodlands, TX

I worked at Chobani full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing Company

Cons

Nothing, nothing negative at all.

Chobani2019-04-09

April 26, 2019Community Manager

Wow, this is awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us.

"Disfunctional Dairy"

I have been working at Chobani full-time

Pros

Well publicized brand. Convenient office location.

Cons

Patriarchal and 'yes' men culture. Leadership expects perfection, but is unable to articulate what that means. Significant lack of strategic vision or planning - decisions are emotionally based rather than on fact, data or research. Leadership quick to blame others instead of taking responsibility for poor decision making. Frequent restructuring leads to constant change and strips company of knowledge and wisdom.

Chobani2019-02-05

April 26, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for this. We want Chobani to be a home where people feel valued, treated fairly and respected. At the same time, we know every company has room to improve. It’s why feedback like this is so valued. The experience you've shared doesn't sit well with us, as it doesn't align with ...

7. "Great if you want to be looked over"

Former Employee - Fruit Room Operator in Twin Falls, ID

I worked at Chobani full-time for more than a year

Pros

Free yogurt for some employees

Cons

Always over looked especially when a woman can sleep with the blead

Advice to Management

Dont allowed known employees and lead relationships to create future promotions

Chobani2019-02-07

April 26, 2019Community Manager

Thank you for your review. This simply isn't an experience we find acceptable or representative of the company we're building together, and we take this feedback very seriously. We're proud of our story and the values that have defined us since day one -- that starts with respect ...

"Fast paced, crazy, and fun!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Freedom to solve a problem without getting a bunch of approvals Autonomous work environment NEVER a dull moment Communication and collaboration have steadily improved over the last few years Flexible work environment Great direct management Folks know how to have fun

Cons

Inconsistent expectations across departments Sometimes a lack of accountability The only thing thats constant is change

Advice to Management

Slow down and breath for a minute before making decisions.

Chobani2018-12-27

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for this feedback! We're pretty into the fast pace & fun environment, too. We also know there's always opportunity to do even better, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas for improvement.

"Great work environment"

I have been working at Chobani full-time

Pros

Good benefits, great work-life balance, good people!

Cons

Not as much interaction between different teams as I would like.

Chobani2018-12-26

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for posting this! It's great to hear that you’re loving the people, the benefits, and the work-life balance our company provides. We also totally agree with your note on needing even more interaction between teams. It’s one of our big goals for 2019 — so definitely speak to ...

"Fast Paced, fun company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than a year

Pros

-They really care about their employees. Many companies say they care but Chobani really does care. They show their care by their actions. - They are innovative with their products. They are not a stagnant company. - Opportunity to contribute. I feel this is a great company to come in and learn by doing. There isn't a lot of red tape so if you want to come in an contribute, there is always that opportunity. - Care...

Cons

- The faced paced nature of the company can causes issues with product launches. - Lack of collaboration at times. In most cases because we are moving so fast.

Advice to Management

They need to set a company strategy, get everyone on board and stick to that strategy. Consistent communication of the strategy from the top level is desired by many employees.

Chobani2018-11-27

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for this feedback! It's great to hear that you've felt taken care of at Chobani, as that's our key priority. That said, we know there's opportunity to do even better, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas for improvement.

Found 106 reviews