City of Edmonton Recreation Facility Attendant I Reviews

Found 3 of over 398 reviews

3.6
City of Edmonton Mayor Don Iveson
Don Iveson

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 3.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.temporary-former

Great Pay, great flexibility, okay work environment

Jul 8, 2021 - Recreation Facility Attendant I
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay was great and the flexibility was great while being in school full-time.

Cons

Some of the staff were not equipped to work with the demographic of some of the patrons at certain facilities.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

The best job I've had in years!

Dec 13, 2016 - Recreation Facility Attendant I in Edmonton, AB
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a unionized organization if you are interested in more security and equality. The people are all so friendly and easy to get along with.

Cons

Since it is a unionized organization, there is a cap to the amount of salary you can make regardless of how long you've worked for the company. But that is something out of their control since it's unionized.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Front desk for Community Services (Recreation Facility Attendant 1) was a pretty good gig.

Mar 24, 2015 - Recreation Facility Attendant I
    Business Outlook

Pros

My direct supervisor was fabulous and fair; Most co-workers are friendly and fun; The pay was decent for the position; They trained us well and provided on-going training.

Cons

Scheduling shifts seemed difficult; Upper management lacked in backing up onsite supervisors; An overload of information for what ought to be a simple position; Out-of-date database system and the computer network need a serious upgrade.

Continue reading