Clearwater Analytics Reviews

Updated 1 Jul 2020

Clearwater Analytics Chief Executive Officer Sandeep Sahai
Sandeep Sahai
Pros
Cons
  • "More people are finding out about Boise(in 16 reviews)

• "In Client Services, you are dealing with clients, of which some are very difficult to work with(in 8 reviews)

1. "THE Best."

Current Employee - Reconciliation Analyst in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Flexible Scheduling -Challenging yet fun -I enjoy coming to work each day. Clearwater allows you to have a family and a great job. The work life balance is fantastic. The Clearwater Culture is very fun and friendly. I have felt like I have made instant friends because everyone truly cares about you and your development. There is a lot of room for advancement in the company. They give you the resources and allow you (and even help you) to move towards a career goal that you have. P.S. The benefits are awesome too.

Cons

We are currently working from home which brings its own challenges but because of the way Clearwater has built its company it allows for an easy transition from office work to work from home.

2. "Growing company"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Enjoy working with Leaders and Teammates - Plenty of opportunities for growth and learning -Company is growing -Opportunities to change roles or work in other locations -Open communication from Leadership

Cons

- Hard to start working since company is constantly improving. - With a fast pace of business comes stressful moments and sometime long days. - The majority of people are willing to help, but not all.

Continue reading
  3. "Such a Blessing to Work at Clearwater"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Opportunity, Job Security, Winning Culture, Incredible Co-Workers, Intellectually Stimulating, Industry Exposure, Growth, Truly Valuable Offering, Professional Development

Cons

None. With growth comes challenges, but I'll take a fast paced, evolving company over a company that has stagnated or is downsizing every time.

4. "Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - BDR in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Lot's of growth with the organization create new roles or more opportunities to move within the company - Never boring, always new challenges that arise that keep you on your feet. - Work/life balance is great

Cons

- With all the growth and bringing in top talent at the executive level, the company has been changing in very positive ways. Don't really have any cons that come to light.

Continue reading
  5. "Great company for growth"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Super smart people, great product and a fun atmosphere.

Cons

Management could be more transparent

6. "Wonderful Team; Compassionate Leadership"

Current Employee - Senior Pre-Sales Engineer in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Leadership is very compassionate and empathetic. Anytime I've needed to tend to family, personal needs, or make accommodations I have been met with the utmost respect and support. Leadership is wonderful! - The culture is one of hard work, personal growth, and support. Every person I work with is highly motivated, intelligent, and interested in learning and improving their craft. I've yet to meet someone who isn't willing to share their knowledge and help you understand a new concept. - Constant change and improvement - for some this might be a con; but I love it. Changes are frequent and you must be able to adapt. Nothing here is stagnant. - Freedom of work - The level of freedom I have at Clearwater to tackle a project how I see fit with my own ideas has far surpassed any other job/company I've had (and I've had many!) There is no micro-management here. On the flip side, if you're someone who thrives off of checklists and rigid procedures, this isn't the place for you.

Cons

- Work can often be very challenging and ambiguous. The learning curve here is steeper than any other job I've had, including the military. I've seen people break down (and I've mentally broken down myself) due to overwhelming demands on what I need to learn and know. Depending on your own style, this will either be a challenge to be met or something you should avoid. Personally, I love the challenge and like that I am constantly learning something new here.

Continue reading
  7. "Great product, company with lots of potential but hours are long"

Current Employee - Service Delivery Manager in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great product makes it easy to attract and retain clients. Strong investment in developing the product and supporting systems. The company culture and values are excellent. The office is full of young, smart people which helps personal growth.

Cons

The hours are very long. Basic contract 45 hours per week in reality a good week would be working less than 50. There is forever a "jam tomorrow" approach to resourcing which ultimately leads to good people getting frustrated and seeking alternative employment.

Continue reading
  8. "Align your career growth with Clearwater!"

Current Employee - Sales in Edinburgh, Scotland

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Who wouldn't want to align their career and personal growth with a company that is doubling in size every 3 years, is solving the markets problem with an excellent solution and that looks after their employees right?

Cons

It's a growing company, Clearwater has growing pains but rather growing pains then pains of old age?

9. "With Hyper Growth Comes Great Opportunities."

Current Employee - Senior Solutions Consultant in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Accelerated career progression. Rapid growth. Freedom to try new ideas. Interacting with the world's most influential Investment Professionals. Working with the Gold Standard product in the industry. Travel the world.

Cons

Clearwater was a startup company and has been transitioning into corporate profile. With this comes many positives, but it has been a slight change for those who have been with Clearwater 5+ years.

10. "Sales Review"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boise, ID

I have been working at Clearwater Analytics full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team culture The sales team leaders seem to truly care about your success. They regularly check-in to make sure you're getting everything you need to be successful.

Cons

Pay can be on the low side. SPIF payouts could also be larger.

Found 190 reviews