Clinigen Group Employee Reviews about "free food"

Updated 28 Aug 2020

2.7
Clinigen Group CEO Shaun Chilton
Shaun Chilton
Pros
  • "Excellent team, prestigious industry, free food(in 7 reviews)

• "Free lunch and gym, people are approachable and friendly as it is not a very large company(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There appears to be a power distance between senior management and lower of cadre employees(in 5 reviews)

• "a vicious circle of high staff turnover and poorly resourced teams(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "free food"

Return to all Reviews

"Worst place to work!"

Former Employee - Finance in Weybridge, England

I worked at Clinigen Group full-time

Pros

Free food, that's it really!

Cons

One of the worst companies I've worked for. If your face fits you're fine, otherwise don't expect to be treated with any respect. Lots of overpaid managers who wouldn't give you the time of day!

"AVOID"

2.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Clinigen Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

modern premises, free food and parking, multilingual staff

Cons

low salary, bullying, stress, double standards

May 19, 2020Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at Clinigen hasn’t been entirely positive. We are committed to addressing the issues you have highlighted and have put in place a number of initiatives to make Clinigen an even better place to work. We would be happy to discuss any other feedback you may have. Please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com

"Traumatising experience"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Burton upon Trent, England

I worked at Clinigen Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

- free food - flexibel - modern office

Cons

- extremely poor management, incl HR When you need them the most they will let you down even more as they only and truly only care for themselves and not about the distress that they cause to their employees, even after being notified of disturbing experiences which have impacted peoples mental health - employee is not valued, is only a tool to make money - favouritism and unprofessional behaviour are promoted - hard work is not recognised, in fact in my experience I have been punished by being denied basic work entitlements, whilst others who do barely anything get rewarded. - customer service managers behave in a childish manner and make people below them feel like they are worthless and their opinions do no matter - zero progression possible, once you are good in 1 place they will never let you go anywhere else to improve

Continue reading

December 9, 2019Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at Clinigen hasn't been positive. We take the experience of our employees very seriously and are committed to addressing the issues you have highlighted and we would be happy to discuss any other feedback you may have. Please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com.

"Exciting and generous!"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Burton upon Trent, England

I have been working at Clinigen Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

Friendly colleagues Helping patients in need Good salary Full hour lunch with free food Relaxed environment

Cons

Occasionally a high work load

March 4, 2019Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience at Clinigen. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com.

"Good Benefits but losing culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burton upon Trent, England

I have been working at Clinigen Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Welcoming, great benefits including free food, gym. The culture has in the past been very good, a very open environment.

Cons

Family feel culture is reducing as more acquisitions are made. Management do not have time to resolve issues. Salaries are unfair, expect a lot for the pay.

March 4, 2019Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at Clinigen hasn’t been entirely positive. We are committed to addressing the issues you have highlighted and we would be happy to discuss any other feedback you may have. Please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com.

"Good company but low salaries"

4.0

I have been working at Clinigen Group for less than a year

Pros

Excellent team, prestigious industry, free food...

Cons

Need to use 5 words, but there's only one con for me, low salary.

March 4, 2019Resourcing Partner

"Sort it out before it's too late"

I have been working at Clinigen Group full-time

Pros

Fast-paced environment and growing business with untapped potential, opportunities to learn new things and get involved in innovative projects Dedicated colleagues at an operational level Modern offices and facilities Free food/drinks, cashback and discounts, bonus and long-term incentive plans, however these perks and benefits have been significantly reduced over time, and more cuts are now expected

Cons

Poor communication between sites and within teams Shockingly high staff turnover rate due to poor pay, very limited personal development opportunities, constant restructuring and redundancies Competent staff who understand the business leaving in droves and being replaced with staff struggling to cope with the fast-paced nature and complexity of the business Shambolic and inadequate HR department doing nothing to tackle low staff morale and retention rates Insufficient training given to new starters as existing staff are too busy dealing with unsustainable workload levels As a result of the above, the business is now struggling to grow organically and has to rely on acquisitions, cost-cutting measures and asset stripping to meet targets and expectations - current growth rates may look good and please investors in the short-term but it's an unsustainable strategy and business model in the long-term

Continue reading