Clinigen Group Employee Reviews about "senior management"

Updated 10 Jun 2020

2.7
Clinigen Group CEO Shaun Chilton
Shaun Chilton
Pros
  • "Excellent team, prestigious industry, free food(in 7 reviews)

• "Free lunch and gym, people are approachable and friendly as it is not a very large company(in 5 reviews)

Cons
  • "There appears to be a power distance between senior management and lower of cadre employees(in 5 reviews)

• "a vicious circle of high staff turnover and poorly resourced teams(in 5 reviews)

Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Reviews about "senior management"

Return to all Reviews

"Relieved to leave"

Former Employee - Former Employee in London, England

I worked at Clinigen Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Struggling to add anything positive, some of my colleagues were hard working and patient focused.

Cons

Very toxic environment, very very high workload, poor benefits and high staff turnover. The uneven distribution of work combined with poor senior management made for an extremely unpleasant experience. I am so much happier now I've left.

"Interesting Company"

Former Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

I worked at Clinigen Group

Pros

Fantastic team I worked with. Genuine kindness and support by the members of the team. I also enjoyed the work. The manager at the time I was there was very flexible and a strong advocate for life/ work balance.

Cons

There appears to be a power distance between senior management and lower of cadre employees. There was continuous changes being implemented with no form of strategy or structure. Finally, general the organisational culture is on the negative side.

November 6, 2019Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are always looking to improve the experience our employees have with the business and highly value all input, both positive and constructive. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com.

"Challenging opportunities"

I have been working at Clinigen Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great colleagues and willingness to help Diverse business model

Cons

Poor undertstanding of the Industry Huge change in senior management structure

March 4, 2019Resourcing Partner

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear that your experience at Clinigen hasn’t been entirely positive. We are committed to addressing the issues you have highlighted and we would be happy to discuss any other feedback you may have. Please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com.

"Could be a great place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnopfield, England

I have been working at Clinigen Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Benefits outside of salary package is good Good management bonus scheme Staff are really friendly Work-life balance is good Holiday entitlement above standard requirement - 2 days extra after 5 years service. Family fun days and Christmas parties.

Cons

Demands are sometimes unreasonable. The constant change of Direction by the senior management. No salary structure what so ever at a management level, if you are promoted from within your paid less than external candidates who may have similar responsibilities. No structure to support floor staff and no opportunity for them to increase salaries based on skills. The only way is if people move on. Very poor basic salaries for floor staff when assessed against job role. Very heavy on paperwork sometimes makes the simplest of tasks arduous.

Continue reading

"Wish I could give a zero"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Weybridge, England

I worked at Clinigen Group full-time

Pros

Free chocolate and cereal- that’s is

Cons

Clinigen is one of the worst places I have ever worked. Bullying is accepted, and when it is raised to HR or senior management nothing is done about it- actually, I would go as far as saying it is encouraged. There is a complete disregard for compliance- as long as the sale goes ahead and we get the money in the bank, everybody turns a blind eye to the regulations. HR are only here for the senior managers and cannot be trusted at all (I wouldn’t be surprised if any positive reviews on here were written by themselves- take the ‘Weybridge review’ as an example...only HR/someone asked by HR would discuss those points rather than the actual work itself (intranet/parking/shuttle???) HR openly admitted they are requesting new starters to write a review within the first month of starting, so as to boost the rating of the company, rather than actually focus on resolving any issues) There are certain senior managers who throw their weight around and are on major power trips- talking down to everyone around them (using derogatory language in reference to other employees) and unfortunately, as this behaviour is encouraged and rewarded within Clinigen, it has infiltrated down to the levels below them, making it an awful place to work. People are happy to stab anyone in the back if it keeps their job and there is a very big blame culture. Unless you consider yourself incompetent, egocentric and a bully- I wouldn’t even consider joining this company as you simply won’t fit in/go far (especially if working within the sales department as the managers just would not know how to talk to anyone that isn’t as awful as they are)!

June 4, 2018Resourcing Partner

We are sorry to hear that your experience at Clinigen hasn’t been positive. We are committed to addressing the issues you have highlighted and we would be happy to discuss any other feedback you may have. If you would like to provide further comments or detail please email us at feedback@clinigengroup.com.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.