Cloudreach Cloud Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Aaron M. Painter
  1. "Great Place to Be"

Current Employee - Cloud Project Manager in London, England

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

Culture, Environment, People and Leadership. All the best things about this company. Great people to work with, sitting at the cutting edge of technology. Trying our hardest to deliver innovation an cutting edge technology to our customers.

Cons

Some demanding customers and a lot of work in the pipeline so everyone is busy but we know that people are trying their best to balance the demand of work against current resources.

Advice to Management

Keep going but stick to the culture as this is an awesome place to be and as we grow we need

Cloudreach2016-07-14

"Ambitious vision, business focus, people car & Fun"

Current Employee - Cloud Project Manager in Paris

I have been working at Cloudreach full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cloudreach is a fast-growing international company with a very strong Cloud expertise and a very ambitious vision for the future. While being very business focused, People care & Fun are also two important values of Cloudreach. You instantly feel at home here! If you want to be part of the world's Cloud transformation, Cloudreach is probably one of the best places for that.

Cons

As any fast-growing companies, Cloudreach has to constantly readapt its organisation structure especially as it is a global company growing all across the globe. It may look like a bit disorganised sometimes but largely compensated by the good-willing & smartness of the teams.

Advice to Management

Current reorganisation is a key of success for our ambitious plans. Keep up the tremendous job!

Cloudreach2015-05-19