ConnectWise BDM Reviews

Updated 25 Sep 2015

ConnectWise CEO Jason Magee
Jason Magee
0 Rating
  1. "WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN ME? NOOOOOOBODY!"

BDM in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ConnectWise

Pros

PAID!!! To help professionals become more professional looking, more preferred in their field, and paid with repeat income.

Cons

N/a at this present point in time.

Continue reading
    ConnectWise2015-09-25

ConnectWise Response

December 2, 2015Director of Community

Haha! Halloween is fun around ConnectWise. A lot of colleagues get into the "spirit" and decorate their workspace and dress up. Loving your work every day does mean working hard and playing hard.

2. "Company Changing The SMB IT World"

BDM in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ConnectWise

Pros

I've been given chance to be part of a company that has exceeded all my expectations. I've experienced what it really takes to run a profitable company and how important it is to hire the right people along with keeping your employees happy, motivated, and compensated well. I've used this educational experience over the last five years to help not only sell the value of what this company has to share, Success; but just as important the way to be successful in all aspects of Life.

Cons

My number one challenge I have is keeping myself from drinking to many Red Bulls and eating all the snacks and drinks available for FREE in the kitchens on every floor. Other than that, I'm blessed in every way and happy to come to work where my colleagues are always willing to help and the management has an open door policy. We work hard and play hard here, so if you are looking for a place to grow and challenge yourself, look no further. Life is too short to work somewhere you hate.

Continue reading
    ConnectWise2014-12-03

ConnectWise Response

December 8, 2014Director of Community

I agree with your life is too short statement. When it comes to hiring, ConnectWise has always placed an emphasis on making sure the candidate is a cultural fit, and it sounds like you are a good fit.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 2 reviews