ConnectWise Project Manager Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

Found 4 reviews

2.1
ConnectWise CEO Jason Magee
Jason Magee

"Like working in a middle school playground."

Former Employee - IT Project Manager in Tampa, FL

I worked at ConnectWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Casual, perhaps TOO CASUAL, work environment. Free food.

Cons

Where do I start? The single most unprofessional place I have ever worked. It's like a bunch of kids fighting at recess. The lack of respect and professionalism is unparalled. Pay is mediocre. ( I left and got a 30k raise at my next job ).

Advice to Management

Hire managers based on skill, not on favoritism or length of service.

ConnectWise2018-06-11

"Strictly for underperforming, unruly and lazy job seekers"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ConnectWise full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Free unhealthy food Noisy and fun work environment No work pressure at all Tons of gossip

Cons

Job descriptions do not match the job role at all Lateral switch is a joke as you never get a raise more than the 3% annually Team strength is a myth as everyone is talking about everyone else The performance review is something that should be given to a college student Transparency is a word commonly used and never understood Lazy legacy is the in thing

Advice to Management

If you really want to be called a "Great Company" start with following the company core values yourself and hiring the right candidate for the job instead of cheapest.

ConnectWise2017-02-08

February 16, 2017Director of Community

Core values are never something that should be taken lightly. A company's core values should really reflect how the colleagues interact with one another and with their customers. One of my favorite core values here at ConnectWise is "your voice, your company." I would encourage you to constructively share your feedback. If not to your direct manager, try another. I'm always here to listen. This is an opportunity for you to affect positive change. We want colleagues like you who value trust and camaraderie who work hard and who are open with one another.

"Great Company!"

Project Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ConnectWise

Pros

Great Company Culture Free Lunch Great People Great Atmosphere Great Work/Life Balance ConnectWise is a growing company and that leads to a lot of room for growth in your career. I would recommend anyone looking for a job in the Tampa Bay area to look at ConnectWise.

Cons

With a growing company comes lots of change. If you like to consistently improve your processes and can adapt to changes within the organization then ConnectWise is for you.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

ConnectWise2016-09-16

November 15, 2016Director of Community

Change brings a lot of challenge but also a lot of opportunity for our colleagues. Thanks for recognizing this and diving in to keep the change positive!

"Great Company - hard work doesn't go unnoticed!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ConnectWise full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good compensation, great work environment, and tons of growth potential! Leadership can be reached at any time and there are plenty of opportunities to stand out.

Cons

Some days may require additional time commitment, but, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Advice to Management

Consider having a place where the company can see all the problem areas that still need resolved. You may never know who has a great idea! (even from other departments)

ConnectWise2014-12-04

December 8, 2014Director of Community

Thanks for the idea. This is something that we have talked about and are working to put in place. I agree, the best ideas come from folks who are not necessarily on the leadership team or in management. The best ideas come from where the rubber meets the road. Stay tuned...I think we have some conduits vetting ideas coming at you soon. Glad to hear there are folks who are interested in weighing in. The culture here definitely supports hearing from everyone!

Found 4 reviews