Culture Amp Customer Success Coach Reviews

Updated 27 Apr 2016

5.0
Culture Amp Founder & CEO Didier Elzinga (no image)
Didier Elzinga
1 Rating

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced, amazing place to work

27 Feb 2016 - Customer Success Coach in Melbourne
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Firstly, it's a great place to be. This is the friendliest workplace I've ever experienced and it continues to impress me. So, the culture here is amazing. Although the standards and expectations are high - it is entirely up to you how you get the work done, the most flexible workplace ever. The work we do is equally amazing - fast paced, on a global scale helping companies all around the world improve their culture to make better places to work.

Cons

Things move very, very fast here, so although it's not a con, the main consideration is the 'full on nature' of everything that happens.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Being Culture First

27 Apr 2016 - Customer Success Coach in San Francisco, CA
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people! We have the benefit not only of collaborating with coworkers who are passionate about making the world a better place to work, but also to work with customers who care about improving the employee experience at their own companies. Another special thing about Culture Amp is that we are in the business of employee engagement, but we also practice being a Culture First company internally. This means that no topic is taboo and that we constantly take a step back to confirm we're aligned with our values.

Cons

Typical challenges of a fast-growth, fast-paced start-up. There is always plenty of work to do and we're trying to catch up in hiring resources to get it done.

Continue reading