Culture Amp SDR Reviews

Updated 17 Mar 2021

5.0
Culture Amp Founder & CEO Didier Elzinga (no image)
Didier Elzinga

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Culture Amp for young sales individuals

17 Mar 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people really are supportive and the best out there. Everyone is driven by the same goal to build a better world of work.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about my time there. This is a truly supportive company.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Inspiring Culture & Leaders

20 Apr 2020 - SDR in London, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I first started I was extremely sceptical that any organisation really lived their values they had printed out on a wall, but after a few months I came to realise that the culture at Culture Amp was lived by each and every employee (managers, leaders, SDRs etc). All of our leaders, specifically including our CXOs, are so damn inspiring in so many ways. They live the value of "Have the courage to be vulnerable" by sharing their thoughts and strategies super often and running VERY open AMAs. I truly believe crisis doesn't build character, it reveals it; and I've been extremely inspired (enough to make a Glassdoor review) by our teams, company and leadership. So grateful to work for Culture Amp and Dider right now!

Cons

None Applicable for me right now.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A mission driven company investing in their people to move the business forward.

20 Apr 2020 - SDR in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

• An engaging environment built upon learning faster through feedback • L&D is an active part of everyone's journey at Culture Amp • Great Health Benefits • Exceptional Colleagues • A Transparent & Supportive response amid COVID-19 • Equitable design & Impact through D&I initiatives are core to the company's identity • Mentorship will be apart of your journey! This is a great environment to develop professionally.

Cons

• Competitive Interview process as people are not just evaluated on qualifications, yet rather how they would add and amplify the culture that is core to the company's identity.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

3 Oct 2019 - SDR
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture is great, fast pace and the company is scaling quick.

Cons

No cons at this point.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews