- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Australia - All Cities
- - Victoria
- - Melbourne Area
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
Found 3 of over 81 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
CultureAmp's care and understanding for people reflects right from the beginning starting from hiring process. Their job advertisement was worded in a way that encouraged me to apply even though I thought I did not have matching skill set. Most organisations ask to do a coding exercise so that they have a familiar piece of code to pair on. Unlike most of those, cultureAmp was flexible to spend efforts to review one of my own piece of code. I accepted the offer.
I have not observed anything negative yet.
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture Amp certainly walks the walk when it comes to people and culture. This doesn't mean they always get it right, but I do believe it is their priority.
The experience as an engineer is generally positive, though different parts of the product group work in different ways, so that can have an affect.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company culture. Values are important and not simply a painting in the wall. Opportunities for development. Motivating mission!
The rapid growth can be hard. Sometimes roadmaps can change quickly in order to adapt to market.