Cumberland Air Solutions Reviews

Updated 13 Oct 2015

4.6
Cumberland Air Solutions Owner Robert Demasse (no image)
Robert Demasse
  1. "Will work for some people"

I have been working at Cumberland Air Solutions

Pros

Great people, very supportive environment, flexible hours, great income potential

Cons

the price of the product is a little high in my opinion

2. "Fantastic Opportunity! No longer living Just Over Broke"

Current Employee - Customer Relations Team Leader in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at Cumberland Air Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This company is growing by leaps and bounds. I have been with them for 6 years now and have done nothing but advance. The management staff is committed to helping everyone to achieve success and financial freedom. The flexible schedule that is offered allowed me to do go to school full time and still make a very good living. They worked with me during finals as well to insure that I had ample time to study.

Cons

There is some light travel involved from time to time. That said, I wouldn't call this a con. At least I am not cooped up at a cubicle or dealing with the same negative people for 8 hours

3. ":)"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at Cumberland Air Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive environment, flexible schedule, Thanks to this job I have purchased a new car and am secure in my financial bills. I Have been to Las Vegas, Bahamas, and Universal Studios paid for by the company!

Cons

I can't think of anything

4. "This is a great job for anyone that is willing to just work, can also make awesome money!!!"

I have been working at Cumberland Air Solutions full-time

Pros

Awesome money, great people to work with. It is a very positive work place and everyone is there for you and keep you motivated.

Cons

I have to say I can not say anything negative about this company.

Continue reading
  5. "Best opportunity for a college grad."

Current Employee - Customer Relations in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at Cumberland Air Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I was a college student who was seeking employment. I was hired and am still employed by this company. The atmosphere, opportunity for advancement, and flexibility of the scheduling process is amazing. I am still in college, finishing up my degree, and making more money than most of my graduate degree holding peers. I plan on staying with this company for several years and open my own office in affiliation with cumberland air solutions. My people skills have improved tremendously since working with Cumberland Air Solutions.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of.

Continue reading
  6. "This company has changed my life!!"

Current Employee - Distributor In Training in Vineland, NJ

I have been working at Cumberland Air Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The income is above average. Flexible scheduling. So much opportunity to move up within the company and a strong management team that will help you grow. Positive work environment, so "going to work" isn't a drudge. If you put the work in, you'll reap the rewards in ways you couldn't imagine. Awesome vacations PAID FOR BY THE COMPANY!!

Cons

Some days you'll work long hours, not really a Con in my opinion, because if you put that time in you will see the Pros.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 6 reviews