Cumberland Air Solutions Reviews

Updated Oct 13, 2015

Found 6 of over 6 reviews

4.6
Cumberland Air Solutions Owner Robert Demasse (no image)
Robert Demasse

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best opportunity for a college grad.

May 2, 2013 - Customer Relations in Vineland, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was a college student who was seeking employment. I was hired and am still employed by this company. The atmosphere, opportunity for advancement, and flexibility of the scheduling process is amazing. I am still in college, finishing up my degree, and making more money than most of my graduate degree holding peers. I plan on staying with this company for several years and open my own office in affiliation with cumberland air solutions. My people skills have improved tremendously since working with Cumberland Air Solutions.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Fantastic Opportunity! No longer living Just Over Broke

Aug 30, 2014 - Customer Relations Team Leader in Vineland, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

This company is growing by leaps and bounds. I have been with them for 6 years now and have done nothing but advance. The management staff is committed to helping everyone to achieve success and financial freedom. The flexible schedule that is offered allowed me to do go to school full time and still make a very good living. They worked with me during finals as well to insure that I had ample time to study.

Cons

There is some light travel involved from time to time. That said, I wouldn't call this a con. At least I am not cooped up at a cubicle or dealing with the same negative people for 8 hours

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

This company has changed my life!!

May 2, 2013 - Distributor In Training in Vineland, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The income is above average. Flexible scheduling. So much opportunity to move up within the company and a strong management team that will help you grow. Positive work environment, so "going to work" isn't a drudge. If you put the work in, you'll reap the rewards in ways you couldn't imagine. Awesome vacations PAID FOR BY THE COMPANY!!

Cons

Some days you'll work long hours, not really a Con in my opinion, because if you put that time in you will see the Pros.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is a great job for anyone that is willing to just work, can also make awesome money!!!

May 2, 2013 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome money, great people to work with. It is a very positive work place and everyone is there for you and keep you motivated.

Cons

I have to say I can not say anything negative about this company.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

May 3, 2013 - Team Leader in Vineland, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Positive environment, flexible schedule, Thanks to this job I have purchased a new car and am secure in my financial bills. I Have been to Las Vegas, Bahamas, and Universal Studios paid for by the company!

Cons

I can't think of anything

6. 3.0
    Current Employee

Will work for some people

Oct 13, 2015 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, very supportive environment, flexible hours, great income potential

Cons

the price of the product is a little high in my opinion

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 English Reviews