Daniels Health Employee Reviews about "growing company"

Updated 19 Jun 2019

3.2
Daniels Health Founder & CEO Dan Daniels (no image)
Dan Daniels
Pros
Cons
  • "A growing business always has growing pains(in 11 reviews)

• "Upper management didn't always understand the concerns of the departments and act in the favor of those presenting the concerns(in 5 reviews)

Reviews about "growing company"

Return to all Reviews

"A fantastic place to work with endless opportunities..."

I have been working at Daniels Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- The Culture - the people I work with are some of the nicest people I know. - Engagement - there is an entire team dedicated to putting together events and social activities to making Daniels Health a good place to work. - Integrity - the company prides itself on its commitment to safety and sustainability, and they really do follow through. - Growth - the company has continuously been growing year on year in a stable industry which gives confidence and job security. - Entrepreneurial Spirit - with company leaders always thinking outside of the box, you'll never be just a number, you're opinion matters and there is opportunities for you to grow professionally with new roles, new projects and teams being created continuously. - Fast Pace - if you like a fast-paced environment, things definitely move quickly here, so there's never a dull moment.

Cons

- Growing pains, when a company like this has been continuously growing year on year the struggles of managing that growth can be a challenge as attaining resources doesn't often align with the speed of growth, but that is to be expected with any growing company.

2. "Young dynamic company, with an exciting future"

Former Employee - Commercial Finance Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at Daniels Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Awesome company culture, great social setting, fun place to work, good people and a fantastic business mission with a genuine passion for making healthcare safer.

Cons

With any growing company, there are growing pains. Systems are slow to be implemented and the business could benefit from a stronger operations focus.

Continue reading

Daniels Health Response

May 6, 2019Senior Leadership

Hello there, Thanks for your straight and sincere review! Whilst we strive to create an outstanding culture with great people, we certainly acknowledge the growing pains which you have alluded to. We are glad to hear you've enjoyed your Daniels experience and take serious note of your advice.

"Great Company!"

Current Employee - Digital Sales Specialist in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Daniels Health full-time for less than a year

Pros

The aspect I like most about Daniels is how engaged the Senior Leadership is with the rest of the company. The goals and strategies are very transparent through out the company. The culture here is the best I have been a part of and the company is very team oriented. I would recommend to anyone that wants to work for a growing company with a very bright future ahead.

Cons

Again, this is a growing company and with that comes changes. If you are looking for a bland, same routine day to day or year to year, Daniels is not the best fit for you.

"Great People! Great Culture! Great Company!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Daniels Health full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The people I work with at Daniels Health are incredible, the culture is fantastic and the company actually invests in me personally and my development from the CEO down. I get the opportunity to enhance my skills and grow professionally and I also get to enjoy working in a fun environment where I can play ping pong at lunch time. I love working for a company with a purpose and Daniels Health genuinely cares about making healthcare safer and protecting people and it's not hard to tell.

Cons

As with any growing company there are always growing pains, no company is perfect but at least they're giving it their best effort and I can commend them on that.

Continue reading

Daniels Health Response

January 16, 2018Senior Leadership

Thank you, I am so encouraged by your feedback and the enthusiasm you have for our company, its culture and its vision. Working in the Chicago support office, we all play a vital role in the support of our sales and operational-staff and the service delivered to our customers, it's a pleasure to have people around me that truly believe in the value of what we do. I don't believe any company ever stops having growing pains, however what I have learned in 34 years of business is that the more passionate and skilled people we have around us, the stronger we are to build rather than be daunted. As a leadership team, we are absolutely committed to filling our hiring gaps, raising leaders and giving our people the opportunity to help shape the Daniels Health of tomorrow. Thank you for your commitment to our company and its vision. I wish you all the best in your continued growth with our company, I value your partnership. Yours, Dan Daniels

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 4 reviews