DiscoverOrg Employee Reviews about "no cons"

Updated 7 Jun 2019

4.5
DiscoverOrg Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer Henry Schuck
Henry Schuck
Pros
  • "Executive Recognition: Hard work does not go unnoticed(in 30 reviews)

• "The company is growing like gangbusters and there are tons of opportunities for advancement(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "So far I have no cons I could give(in 10 reviews)

• "Parking in downtown can be hit or miss(in 9 reviews)

Reviews about "no cons"

Return to all Reviews
  1. "Path to Success"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

Growing quickly with plenty of opportunities to move up and prove yourself! I can see myself at this company for many years to come.

Cons

No cons that I can see

DiscoverOrg Response

September 27, 2019Manager of Employee Experience

Thank you for your review! Development and career mobility are very important to us! We are happy to hear you have experienced professional growth.

2. "Good Company"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

Treat employees fairly. Clear about expectations.

Cons

There are really no cons.

"Best company I've ever worked for!!!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

Excellent Leadership Engaged Managers Excellent Training Environment The company believes in and emphasizes employee success Excellent opportunities for advancement Events and food is always a plus!

Cons

I have no cons to date!

"Marketing"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time

Pros

The company is great to work for. You won't find a better group of hard working, intelligent, and fun people.

Cons

There are no Cons, Apply

Continue reading
  5. "Sales Development Representative"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time

Pros

First company I'll have worked for since graduating college. Seems like a great environment with room for growth.

Cons

So far I have no cons I could give.

"The Industry Standard for how a Software Company should run"

Former Employee - Sales Development Representative in Vancouver, WA

I worked at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

-Amazing Company Culture. This speaks to both the personnel, and the overall style/tone. Feels like a family that pushes you to your best. -Huge opportunities for upward movement. Happens at a quick rate for those who apply themselves -The company offers University-esque classes for those who want to learn additional information. Along with that, training and meetings also somewhat operate like a classroom - I feel like they provided me with a 4-year degree worth of knowledge in Business. -Great location in Downtown Vancouver. The 9th floor view overlooking the city is nothing to take for granted. -The talent that you're surrounded by is hard to collectively find. Since it's such a cooperative environment, everyone gets better everyday, simply thanks to their peers. -Competitive pay -Benefits and overall HR experience is unparalleled -The company compliments the "work hard" mentality very well when it comes to social events. -The leadership/executive staff. -Last but not least, the product/solution itself.

Cons

The only thing I will say, is that the company just went through an acquisition (of their biggest competitor). There were no cons while I was working at DiscoverOrg, but I'm sure there will be a couple growing pains associated with the months to come - simply due to the success of the company.

"I love DiscoverOrg"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for less than a year

Pros

-great people, great product, great opportunities -our CEO, CRO, and other VPs/Directors/Managers are all down to earth, cool people. Most importantly, though, they are incredibly smart, driven, and I guarantee you'll learn more than a thing or two from them. -I worked my behind off and was promoted within a month of joining the company. People asked me how I did it; is that really a question? Come here ready to work EVERY day and you will be rewarded. It's as simple as that.

Cons

-no cons, but if I had to be completely frank, I wish there was more flexibility around working from home. I say that, but the truth is we are here to build this company into the next big thing. Our sales leaders always say, "why can't we be the next Salesforce?" I agree with them- the sky's the limit here at DiscoverOrg.

DiscoverOrg Response

July 1, 2017Co-Founder & CEO

I reached out to Michelle after this review and asked that we add cutting boards and some snacks to the kitchen. I hear you on working from home, but with all the growth and constant change adding a responsibility to manage work from home employees to management would be a distraction that we would likely struggle to get it right - and there's a lot we're trying to get right.

"Awesome Culture!"

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time

Pros

DiscoverOrg is a great company to work for! I enjoy coming to work every day because of our amazing culture! We have open communication with upper management and are provided with so many resources we need to succeed! Love working here!

Cons

No cons. I love working here!

"Hands down, most committed place to progressing careers"

Current Employee - Customer Success in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at DiscoverOrg full-time for more than a year

Pros

CULTURE Learning, development and continued education - company is 100% bought in to developing leaders, ensuring everybody enjoys their day-to-day and does not shy away from acknowledging those doing well Management expertise and knowledge of industry Opportunity to grow with the company as it rapidly grows The product is a standout #1 -- Company solves real world problems for sales, marketing and business development around the globe. This is a space that will continue to be needed more and more Get to work with the top tech companies in the world BEST JOB AND OPPORTUNITY IN THE AREA

Cons

If you're not flexible and ready to pivot from ongoing growth and changes, that could be a con - that's something I love. I see no cons that disrupt a decision to work at DiscoverOrg.

Continue reading
  10. "Great Company to Work for"

Current Contractor - Technical Architect in New Delhi

I have been working at DiscoverOrg

Pros

Young and Extremely motivated Team, Innovative Leadership, Superb growth opportunities and open to ideas.

Cons

No cons at this stage.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 10 reviews