DocuSign Reviews

4.6
DocuSign CEO Daniel Springer
Daniel Springer
Pros
Cons
  • "Definitely growing pains as expected(in 85 reviews)

• "Though it’s an easier sell, has better benefits than the majority and has stock plan/401k match that will help you retire(in 52 reviews)

1. "Really looks after it's staff."

Current Employee - Operations in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company really looks after it's staff, particularly during this period. It seems to always strive to do better. Every company has stuff to work on and it acknowledges it's areas of weakness and puts measures in place to get it to where it needs to be. Doesn't appear to be 'all talk' but takes ownership of it's incentives.

Cons

Honestly, nothing really stands out. I think all companies need to work on it's internal communication but feel we're doing it well.

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you and thanks for making the point about transparency and communications. We agree that it is super important especially during these times.

2. "A brilliant start"

Current Employee - Market Development Representative in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Culture is supportive, welcoming and transparent - Onboarding process from home has been well thought out and is thorough - Mind blowing employee benefits including a monetary hand out to make working from easier for things such as uber eats. - Career pathway is clear and achievable

Cons

- Honestly none so far. Onboarding process has been a little slower than I would like, however I believe this is 100% due to current climate (onboarding from home) and DocuSign has tried to ease the difficulty of this to the best of their ability.

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts ... especially about your raise. ;-) Hilarious and nice try.

3. "Still pinching myself."

Current Employee - Manager in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

DocuSign is simultaneously evolving into a true enterprise, while maintaining a fantastic culture of inclusivity, collaboration and realism. As with most hyper growth technology companies DocuSign is constantly evolving and as such, employees capable of embracing the challenge of forever moving goalposts and unforeseen challenges will have the opportunity for rapid and impactful professional growth.

Cons

Very few if any. Pertaining to the hyper growth comment above, you will run into growing pains, resource constraints and a lack of defined processes as we chart a new future for the agreement cloud category. If you're looking for a steady, predicable work life then perhaps DocuSign might be a little overwhelming for you.

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for sharing your thoughts from Australia. It's good to get non-US perspectives. It's good to hear you appreciate the culture and the growth. If you like change, you will find it here.

4. "I continue to Love working at DocuSign"

Current Employee - Director of Solutions Engineering in Melbourne

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I really enjoy the openness and collaborative nature of DocuSign at a global level. I am able to connect with any resource globally and get support to ensure my team, colleagues or customers have the support they need to be successful.

Cons

All the snacks at work- I can't resist..

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's good to hear you can connect with any resource globally.

5. "Hiring Process"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Enjoyable and straightforward hiring process with a lot of a guidance from HR/Recruitment team - An incredible on boarding team who are happy to answer any questions. They run a very helpful bootcamp to set you up for success and correctly position DocuSign's capabilities. - Everyone involved is excited to have you on board and are happy to help

Cons

- Dispersed information sources for some of the on boarding but I believe that is getting addressed

Thanks.

6. "Two Thumbs Up"

Current Employee - MDR

I have been working at DocuSign full-time

Pros

Interview process was smooth, people are great to work with, company spares no expense in benefits and tools.

Cons

The one thing I would say here is that the training and induction has been so extensive. The time it takes has started to impact my ability to do the job I was hired for in the first 6-8 weeks. It's a "too much of a good thing" kind of situation.

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. The team is looking into how much we share with new hires to make sure you get what you need to succeed and navigate the company but not overwhelm you. This is a good reminder.

7. COVID-19

"Virtual Interview Process"

4.0
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Sydney
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

The team were all very responsive throughout each phase of the interview process. Did all my on boarding virtually due to COVID-19 and it was all transparent and very well organized. Have only been here one week but have had an outpouring of support from all different levels of the organization.

Cons

Nothing to report as yet - only in week 2 of job currently.

Thanks. Welcome aboard.

8. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Market Development Representative in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Employee benefits - Great team - Great support

Cons

Management has a habit of not actioning issues.

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you for writing a review.

9. "Supportive Company"

Current Employee - MDR in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits Health insurance pay - (Tiffany is incredible, only being in the company a short time but is extremely supportive) (Jaqui is also very inspiring, #superwoman)

Cons

lack of diversity boys club

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks. Good to hear that you like the benefits and give Tiffany a thumbs up as well as Jaqui. Thanks for the feedback regarding the office and/or department being a boy's club. What can we do to turn that around? Are you involved in the DocuSign Women ERG? We'd like to hear more.

10. COVID-19

"Amazing onboarding process"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Success Manager in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time for less than a year

Pros

Onboarding process had to be remote due to Covid-19. Still a very comprehensive and seamless experience. Nice touches such as sending snacks to my home that would be available in office. Great culture, very collaborative and positive culture.

Cons

None that i have experienced yet

Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Way?! Sydney sent snacks home? That was nice of them.

Found 1167 reviews