DocuSign Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.5
DocuSign CEO Daniel Springer
Daniel Springer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "DocuSign defines work life balance - work from home options & flexible work hours" (in 64 reviews)

• "Great product and customer base" (in 49 reviews)

Cons
  • "One of the downsides to date is there is no 401k match which is a benefit that I've come to expect" (in 35 reviews)

• "This company is growing pretty fast so need to be flexible" (in 32 reviews)

1. "Great place to grow a career in Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Sydney
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DocuSign has a positive, energetic culture that's completely authentic. People across the company, in every role and region, go out of their way to share information, best practices, successes, and help each other. There's a real sense of belonging to one company and being in it together.

Cons

Being in Australia, we don't always get to connect into all company-wide meetings and sessions. That said, DocuSign does a good job of repeating the important ones in our time zone and also recording and sharing them quickly.

Advice to Management

Stay open and accessible to all regions - it's working!

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for the thumbs up regarding sharing the recordings for important meetings. We have given a lot of thought to this and most of our peer companies hold meetings at the same day/time from HQ and... More

"Market Development Representive"

Current Employee - Market Development Representative in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Development Representative in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people I work with are amazing. We have a good culture in the Australian office, and when we do well, we get recognised.

Management is very supportive as well as fellow team mates. We have a very collaborative team and as we are all in the same building it is easy to walk to someone when we need help with something.

Office location is the best as it's in the city and close to Circular Quay. Sometimes I'll go for a walk on my lunch break and soak up the sun.

The Kitchen is well stocked and supplied. And there's always a drink on hand come Friday afternoons.

Cons

Probably the long commute to the city. But that's because I live so far away.

No ping pong table, but we're not an overly big office so that's understandable.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Great to hear about the good culture in our Australian offices and that your colleagues are supportive. That makes such a big difference.

3. "Great placeto work - heaps of opportunities!"

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

DocuSign is growing rapidly and making positive changes along the way - listening to its staff and customers.

Cons

Keeping connected in a growing global business is challenging and needs work..

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your staff and customers.

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks and so great to hear that you see heaps of opportunities!

"Worst company culture"

I worked at DocuSign full-time

Pros

The company offers private health cover and sales training.

Cons

The environment is excluding and unwelcoming with a judgemental culture. There are numerous office bullies.

Advice to Management

Screen prospect employees on their personalities rather than solely on their achievements, the office is unpleasant to work in with a bullying culture.

27 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

We hope you landed in a great place and wish you well. Sorry to hear your experience was sub-par. I have great faith in Dan Springer. He has brought in a lot of fresh ideas and focus and transparency... More

"Global Trust Network......maybe the trust should start on the inside....Customers, Partners and employees - BEWARE."

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company on a rapid rise, real potential to make some money, but is it worth it?

Cons

Unfortunately the core values when it comes to the DocuSign are just words written on a website. Snr Management including HR Leaders are purely looking after each other. I've been subject to deplorable behaviour by a "leader" in the business and snr management have failed to act, despite the clear and overwhelming evidence. Lying, cheating and manipulation seem to be acceptable at DocuSign.

This behaviour has effectively destroyed my ability to be successful within this organisation.

Advice to Management

Take culture seriously, look after your people and stop burying your heads in the sand. Using growing pains and getting it done at all costs mentality is not an excuse for unethical behaviour.

24 Nov 2015 – Director, Employment Brand Marketing

What you outline above does not sound like the company I work at. Please speak to Michael Erisman and/or Reggie Davis (our compliance officer) if you believe somebody is "lying, cheating and... More

6. "Great Company, Great Folks"

I have been working at DocuSign full-time

Pros

The product, The vision and the teams

Cons

managing the growth is challenging

Advice to Management

keep doing the great job

21 Jun 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thank you. Would love to know more specifics about the challenges of growth so that we can master them together. Please serve up more detailed questions or suggestions in All Hands surveys or... More

7. "CEO sets a tone that is making DocuSign even more amazing"

I have been working at DocuSign full-time

Pros

New executives have brought in fresh, innovative, no nonsense thinking. Dan turned this place around in a short period of time and has brought much needed transparency to our culture which is really forcing people and departments to address issues and sort things out. His equation of ego divided by intelligence times how hard you work is the yardstick of success. And it's working and is more fun.
    The people here at great. I will leave here with some lifelong friendships and professional relationships. And I have grown as a professional and learn every day.
    The company is adding benefits -- matching 401K, ESPP, tuition reimbursement. We are growing up. I see several growth opportunities for my own career which is exciting. You can speak up about almost any issue and are supported and listened to especially by Dan. That sets the bar for everybody to be open to feedback and listen to everybody at any level.

Cons

When new people join or teams that have worked together join DocuSign, they often assume things are done a certain way (their way) and forget to communicate their approach or consider the other stakeholders' point of view.

Advice to Management

Talk more. Email less. Ask, listen, confer, respond, build together. Let more people in.
    Encourage new leaders to work with current stakeholders and colleagues to learn how things were done, work on a path to improving the approach and agree on timing of the switch or gradual change so that departments have time to accommodate and budget/staff for the switch. Change will happen more quickly with less bumps and more trust if we speak about it openly and proactively.

8. "AVP"

Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Assistant Vice President in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Best company I've ever worked for!

Cons

None that come to mind.

Thanks.

9. "Qa Engineer"

Current Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)
    Current Employee - Senior QA Engineer in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great place to work in. the managers are great and the company really care about her employees.

The Working hours are pretty flexible so spare time with the family is never been passed

Cons

No cons to say here. sorry :)

Advice to Management

Stay as you are :)

20 Jun 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Shalom and thanks for the review.

10. "Exciting, Challenging and very Fulfilling place to work"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Challenging work environment
    - Fulfilling work
    - Ability to reach millions of people with our product. Directly impact the efficiency of people doing business and transactions.
    - Great office and office perks
    - Upper management that knows what they are doing. Very confident in their ability to steer us to success.

Cons

- The IT department is lacking. Not enough focus is put on maintaining our IT.
    - No gym allowance. It is not only about the money, but I would love to see DocuSign show that they care about the health of its employees and encourage fitness among its employees.

Advice to Management

Continue to make this the best place to work. Do not get rid of the perks as we grow; continue to make your employees happy by listening to them and responding.

20 Jun 2018 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and writing a review. It's great to hear that you find the work fulfilling and give upper management the thumbs up. That is meaningful. As for IT -- I'd recommend you... More