DocuSign Reviews | Glassdoor.com.au

4.6
DocuSign CEO Daniel Springer
Daniel Springer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "really enforces the necessity of a work-life balance" (in 71 reviews)

• "Company is growing really fast so there is so much new innovation and stuff you can hop on" (in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • "Not much, but if I have to be picky, there is no 401k match yet" (in 38 reviews)

• "This company is growing pretty fast so need to be flexible" (in 32 reviews)

1. "BD & Channel Director"

Current Employee - BD & Channel Director
    Current Employee - BD & Channel Director

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- increasing maturity of offering (springcm acq)
    - significant interest in building integrations to DS (from multinat to small ISV house)
    - Internal employee facing systems are exceptional

Cons

- teething issues of any young tech company

"Market Development Representive"

Current Employee - Market Development Representative in Sydney
    Current Employee - Market Development Representative in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people I work with are amazing. We have a good culture in the Australian office, and when we do well, we get recognised.

Management is very supportive as well as fellow team mates. We have a very collaborative team and as we are all in the same building it is easy to walk to someone when we need help with something.

Office location is the best as it's in the city and close to Circular Quay. Sometimes I'll go for a walk on my lunch break and soak up the sun.

The Kitchen is well stocked and supplied. And there's always a drink on hand come Friday afternoons.

Cons

Probably the long commute to the city. But that's because I live so far away.

No ping pong table, but we're not an overly big office so that's understandable.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Great to hear about the good culture in our Australian offices and that your colleagues are supportive. That makes such a big difference.

3. "Great placeto work - heaps of opportunities!"

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

DocuSign is growing rapidly and making positive changes along the way - listening to its staff and customers.

Cons

Keeping connected in a growing global business is challenging and needs work..

Advice to Management

Keep listening to your staff and customers.

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks and so great to hear that you see heaps of opportunities!

4. "Great place to grow a career in Marketing"

Current Employee - Marketing Director in Sydney
    Current Employee - Marketing Director in Sydney

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

DocuSign has a positive, energetic culture that's completely authentic. People across the company, in every role and region, go out of their way to share information, best practices, successes, and help each other. There's a real sense of belonging to one company and being in it together.

Cons

Being in Australia, we don't always get to connect into all company-wide meetings and sessions. That said, DocuSign does a good job of repeating the important ones in our time zone and also recording and sharing them quickly.

Advice to Management

Stay open and accessible to all regions - it's working!

7 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

Thanks for the thumbs up regarding sharing the recordings for important meetings. We have given a lot of thought to this and most of our peer companies hold meetings at the same day/time from HQ and... More

"Worst company culture"

I worked at DocuSign full-time

Pros

The company offers private health cover and sales training.

Cons

The environment is excluding and unwelcoming with a judgemental culture. There are numerous office bullies.

Advice to Management

Screen prospect employees on their personalities rather than solely on their achievements, the office is unpleasant to work in with a bullying culture.

27 Sep 2017 – Snr. Director, Employment Brand Marketing

We hope you landed in a great place and wish you well. Sorry to hear your experience was sub-par. I have great faith in Dan Springer. He has brought in a lot of fresh ideas and focus and transparency... More

"Global Trust Network......maybe the trust should start on the inside....Customers, Partners and employees - BEWARE."

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company on a rapid rise, real potential to make some money, but is it worth it?

Cons

Unfortunately the core values when it comes to the DocuSign are just words written on a website. Snr Management including HR Leaders are purely looking after each other. I've been subject to deplorable behaviour by a "leader" in the business and snr management have failed to act, despite the clear and overwhelming evidence. Lying, cheating and manipulation seem to be acceptable at DocuSign.

This behaviour has effectively destroyed my ability to be successful within this organisation.

Advice to Management

Take culture seriously, look after your people and stop burying your heads in the sand. Using growing pains and getting it done at all costs mentality is not an excuse for unethical behaviour.

24 Nov 2015 – Director, Employment Brand Marketing

What you outline above does not sound like the company I work at. Please speak to Michael Erisman and/or Reggie Davis (our compliance officer) if you believe somebody is "lying, cheating and... More

7. "MDR"

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Active work environment and a friendly culture. Plenty of amenities from snacks and lunches, to fitness center access, to commuter benefits.

Cons

Can't think of any yet!

8. "MDR position"

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-full visibility and clear promotion path
    -managers always willing to meet and make time for each individual
    -achievable quota goals, if you work hard
    -inclusive and motivating culture

Cons

-no cons for the MDR role

Advice to Management

-be more transparent with when updates/changes will happen ("soon" vs. actuality)

9. "Customer Success Manager"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Supportive happy coworkers, flexible, great opportunity to network within the company.

Cons

the Customer Success Management department is new, so dealing with the growing pains can be tough sometimes

Advice to Management

Spend more time with your team to start them off on the right foot.

10. "Fantastic Place to Work"

Current Employee - Contracts Manager in Seattle, WA (US)
    Current Employee - Contracts Manager in Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at DocuSign full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The first thing that comes to mind is my experience at Discovering DocuSign, which is a two day event that new hires attend within the first couple of months of employment. The biggest thing I took away from Discovering DocuSign is that this company does a great job of hiring people that are friendly, caring, and motivate to help others and the company's clients succeed. That was backed up as I got to know my team and others, who all fit that mold completely. I couldn't be happier with the people that I work with, and the company that I work for.

There are, of course, many other pros to working here. The work is interesting, they recently went public and have a great RSU plan, 401k matching will start soon, and the benefits are better than I've received at other top notch companies. But for me, it is the people and the work that stand out the most.

Cons

The company is going through an agressive growth phase, recently went public, and is experiencing a significant amount of change. None of these are cons in and of themselves, but if you do not handle change or not knowing very well, I would think very hard about joining this company.

Advice to Management

Keep. It. Up!