ANS - A fine place to work | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "A fine place to work"

I worked at ANS full-time

Pros

A fine place to work

Cons

Due to the position can be stressful

ANS2018-09-25

April 1, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It is a little difficult to do much with such a succinct review, however, I've had a guess at a few things. I can only guess that you were a shift worker on the Service Desk. If so, you are right these shifts aren't very sociable or enjoyable. Some people (not many) actually like these shifts, but most don't and simply see it as part of progression through technical roles. I honestly can't pitch this any other way other than we have all had the same cross to bear as progressing techies, I know I did back in the day. Regardless of the above, I hope you have gone on to a role that suits you and you are happy with your new team and employer.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "My experience of working at ANS"

Former Employee - Senior Customer Success Manager in Manchester, England

I worked at ANS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open Door Approach Hugely supportive Forward Thinking Ahead of the game People Flexibility Continuing to expand Quarterly team off site events

Cons

Shares - after working for over 2 years it wasn't clear on the criteria to be eligible for shares.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path you are on, in some cases however make sure everyone one is aligned across all departments to make sure the support of your customers continues to thrive.

ANS2019-07-30

July 31, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review, this gives me great pleasure to read. Firstly, thanks for so many positive points being highlighted. Most pleasing is the supportive environment that you believe we have. We strongly believe this is both top down and bottom up initiative, glad it works. Absolutely fair point on the shares, we probably don't make this as transparent as we could and should. We will get on this with People Ops ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out. This is 100% on me and we should have fixed this by now. Alignment across all departments has been a heavy learning curve for us over the last couple of years. So much change can cause this to be even tougher than it normally would be. Again thanks for pointing this out to us. I hope you continue to stay at ANS and enjoy it even more than you already seem to.

2. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Development Delivery Manager in Manchester, England

I have been working at ANS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic company to work for. Amazing people who really care about you as an individual. Best company I have worked for.

Cons

There are no cons at ANS

ANS2019-07-23

July 31, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a positive review of ANS, it means a lot. I'm glad you think ANS is the best company you've worked, especially given that it appears you are relatively new. To have left that impression so quickly either means we are amazing or your previous employers were horrible, or both :-) If you do come across any cons, then please make sure you tell us as soon as you can. Welcome to ANS and thanks again for leaving the review.

Discover more reviews about ANS.