ANS - Top place to work! | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Top place to work!"

I have been working at ANS full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All employees from all departments are easily approachable, including senior management who are always willing to listen to what you have to say good or bad. Very busy working environment, but this keeps you on your toes and ensures no day is ever the same. Work perks are actually a perk, from the quarterly all staffs to the summer & Christmas parties. Always ahead of the game with the technology and services we... offer. Genuinely care about the customer experience!

Cons

Larger office space would be ideal... but this is already being put in place

ANS2019-04-17

ANS Response

July 31, 2019Chief Executive Officer

That a great review to read about our company. Thank you. Openness in our culture is always a key tenet for us, none of the senior management enjoy politics and just want everyone to be able to get on. Glad this shows. Great to hear you like the All Staff meetings, hopefully the last one in July was the best one yet. Office space has been a dragged out joke, tbh, but we are very nearly there now. I promise!! Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review.

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Level 3 Technical Analyst"

Current Employee - Level III Technical Analyst in Manchester, England

I have been working at ANS full-time for less than a year

Pros

Really look after staff moral well, great staff 3 monthly events. Vibrant environment to work in. Always looking to improve processes.

Cons

Open office in support section, can be busy, demanding and noisy at times. Need to be able to work in this sort of dynamic environment, plus juggle and prioritize important issues. The great environment does kinda out weigh that the company isn't the biggest payers. I'd say they are a bit below the average for like for like jobs.

ANS2019-10-17
  2. "My experience of working at ANS"

Former Employee - Senior Customer Success Manager in Manchester, England

I worked at ANS full-time for more than a year

Pros

Open Door Approach Hugely supportive Forward Thinking Ahead of the game People Flexibility Continuing to expand Quarterly team off site events

Cons

Shares - after working for over 2 years it wasn't clear on the criteria to be eligible for shares.

Advice to Management

Continue on the path you are on, in some cases however make sure everyone one is aligned across all departments to make sure the support of your customers continues to thrive.

ANS2019-07-30

ANS Response

July 31, 2019Chief Executive Officer

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a great review, this gives me great pleasure to read. Firstly, thanks for so many positive points being highlighted. Most pleasing is the supportive environment that you believe we have. We strongly believe this is both top down and bottom up initiative, glad it works. Absolutely fair point on the shares, we probably don't make this as transparent as we could and should. We will get on this with People Ops ASAP. Thanks for pointing it out. This is 100% on me and we should have fixed this by now. Alignment across all departments has been a heavy learning curve for us over the last couple of years. So much change can cause this to be even tougher than it normally would be. Again thanks for pointing this out to us. I hope you continue to stay at ANS and enjoy it even more than you already seem to.

Discover more reviews about ANS.