AT&T - Buena empresa | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Buena empresa"

Coordinador in Ciudad de México

I have been working at AT&T

Pros

Flexibilidad de horarios Transporte corporativo Vales de despensa fondo de ahorro Caja de ahorro Dinámicas de integración Descuento en planes

Cons

Las promociones de dan por antigüedad y no por las capacidades de las personas Hay mucho personal antiguo que está cerrado a trabajar con nuevos metodos

Advice to Management

Que generen procesos de promoción que evalúen integralmente a las personas

AT&T2019-05-03
  1. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Specialist-Systems Administrator (ECM Team) in Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Very fair with employees. Many challenges and opportunities.

Cons

Honestly my experience has been terrific.

Advice to Management

Keep going!!! Great place to work!!!

AT&T2019-11-19

"Horrible"

Current Employee - IT Senior Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at AT&T full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Decent benefits- that’s about it

Cons

HORRIBLE COMPANY! Constant layoffs! Management has also restricted Telecommuting. Employees used to be able to work from home all the time- now it is limited to 4 times a month. Impossible to find workspace at corporate locations- everything is “drop in” and you need to haul all your stuff into the office daily. Long hours and absolutely NO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Management does not care that you have a life outside of “the Death Star”. Try to leave or work from home with a sick kid, and you get written up! And I am a high level IT professional.

Advice to Management

IT employees need the flexibility you once gave us. We have ZERO WORK LIFE BALANCE. Over time, the best and brightest WILL LEAVE ATT. My coworkers and I are all just marking time. Waiting for the surplus and package- at which time we will take our talents elsewhere. ATT will be left only with the employees on the right side of the bell curve who are nowhere approaching top Talent if they don’t change the culture DRASTICALLY TO BE MORE EMPLOYEE DRIVEN!

AT&T2018-08-15

Discover more reviews about AT&T.