1. "CLinical research"

4.0

I worked at Aerotek

Pros

Excellent opportunities for young and dynamic pro

Cons

senior management don't care about any one

Continue reading

Aerotek Response

February 5, 2015

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you have had a good experience overall and we appreciate your remarks. We will pass them along to our team. If you wish to share more details with us, please email webfeedback@aerotek.com.

1. "Amazing company"

5.0
    Current Employee - Compliance Auditor in Hanover, MD

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

They actually care about their employees

Cons

Closely monitored and health insurance converge is high deductible

"Recruiter"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Phoenix, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aerotek full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great people, great training, great entry level opportunity to get into recruiting and sales. If you are successful you will make more here than about anywhere else. Performing Recruiters are making $55k-$75k. Great Recruiters are making $100k+. Every large office has salespeople making $200k-$400k. Culture is 100% committed and generally cool type-A's you would want to have a beer with. The skills, drive, and sense of urgency you learn at Aerotek serve you well anywhere you may go later.

Cons

If you are just looking for a low-commitment 8-5 job while posting on social media about where you are partying that night...you will not like Aerotek. Success requires an all in approach both in work ethic and active support of the culture. That is not for everyone. There are Political Science grads 3 years out of college making $200k+, but there is a price to be paid. All the tough work comes first. If you are not up for the level of work and commitment, Aerotek is not for you. If you are, none of this is really a "con" As far a real cons go, the benefits are only OK, and finding work/life balance is pretty difficult.

Discover more reviews about Aerotek.