"A good company to grow with"

5.0
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Chennai
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Altimetrik full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

1. Good environment and friendly coworkers 2. Pay is better than companies like CTS,TCS,HCL 3. Work from home option is based on the project that you are deployed in 4. Even if the client fires you (Paypal/BNYM) does that, Altimetrik will take care of you and find a new project to put you in.

Cons

1. They are not Pay masters 2. I worked for 5 years and didn't got fired but heard a lot of stories about firing people. May be people in bench for too long(3 to 4 months) may get fired. 3. Paypal account is under worst leadership, no care for employees, screw you to the core to get work things done (They usually get the project from PayPal by giving stringent timelines otherwise PayPal would have done the work themselves :) 4. Under Ravi P leadership, they used to provide awesome hike, the work you have done is recognised but now the leadership team is all about saving money, they give you max 10%

Continue reading
    Altimetrik2019-05-29

Altimetrik Response

June 1, 2019Head of HR

Dear Altimetrian : As you may be aware, we are strategic partners to few of the top 50 companies in the world. Also, with the growth trending upwards we are conscious of ensuring that we tighten the process to bring delightful employee experience. I hope you had continued with us to experience all these great changes and being part of all these transformation. We wish you all the very best.

1. "Administrator"

5.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Altimetrik for less than a year

Pros

Great Benefits and Great Pay

Cons

No cons seen yet. Great company

Altimetrik2019-10-26
  2. "Good"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Altimetrik full-time

Pros

- Eventful company with good nature staff

Cons

- Increment and pay raise is hard to get

Altimetrik2020-05-25

Altimetrik Response

May 25, 2020

Dear Altimetrian, Thank you for the feedback! Altimetrik reward programs are benchmarked with the best in class market practices which is based on the job skill, task and responsibilities. Please talk to your HR Business Partner - Location Lead for further clarifications

Discover more reviews about Altimetrik.