AltisHR - They bring their A game! | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "They bring their A game!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

A fantastic management team that is there to support you and sets you up for success. A great culture and environment that is fun and gives you opportunities to grow. Regarding environment with passionate people.

Cons

It is a fast paced environment so once and a while you do need to stay late.

AltisHR2019-02-14

"Outdated"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at AltisHR full-time

Pros

- Fun/enjoyable colleagues - Yearly Incentive

Cons

- Micromanage - No trust - block the internet but expect staff to be able to be successful in business development and do it quickly. - Do not embrace keeping up with the times or refining recruitment techniques - Not open to hearing new ideas or changing any of their approaches

Advice to Management

Trust your staff, be open minded, embrace change, keep up with recruitment trends. Don't just shrug off suggestions and say "this is how it's always been", that is not good business.

AltisHR2015-10-28
  2. "Opportunity of a lifetime !"

Former Employee - Account Manager

I worked at AltisHR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with AltisHR for 2.5 years and it has been the opportunity of a lifetime. Especially for young professionals, it subjects you to amazing experience in a fast-paced and demanding industry. It is a fun place to work with a great culture. This role has set me up for success and I wouldn't be where I am today without this opportunity.

Cons

Mostly positive - nothing at this time.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you are doing by listening to your staff and their opinions on what they need from you. Ensure that staff feel that they are in the right area and space for them, not feeling like they have too much on their plate, and you are set!

AltisHR2019-10-04

Discover more reviews about AltisHR.