AltisHR - Recruiter/Account Manager | Glassdoor.com.au
  1. "Recruiter/Account Manager"

Current Employee - Team Lead in Toronto, ON

I have been working at AltisHR full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

One of the best cultures I have been apart of. I have worked with many staffing agencies in the past and there has never been a company where I have felt more supported. Very collaborative work environment. AltisHR does it's best to set you up for success. They provide rigorous training and further development after. There is no internal competition unless we are having a fun competition against each other but... everyone gets commission/rewarded for everything they contribute. Growth potential is high. There is growth potential, if that is for team lead/management, or growing into another division or titles, this can happen. Overall, fantastic company with fantastic people to work with and learn from everyday.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind for Cons.

AltisHR2019-02-14

"Outdated"

No Opinion of CEO

I worked at AltisHR full-time

Pros

- Fun/enjoyable colleagues - Yearly Incentive

Cons

- Micromanage - No trust - block the internet but expect staff to be able to be successful in business development and do it quickly. - Do not embrace keeping up with the times or refining recruitment techniques - Not open to hearing new ideas or changing any of their approaches

Advice to Management

Trust your staff, be open minded, embrace change, keep up with recruitment trends. Don't just shrug off suggestions and say "this is how it's always been", that is not good business.

AltisHR2015-10-28
  2. "Great ATS, poor management"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Vancouver, BC

I worked at AltisHR full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great employee culture Good training package

Cons

Poor commission system Inefficient management non-existent work/life balance

AltisHR2019-10-17

Discover more reviews about AltisHR.