"A Professional Company"

5.0
    Former Employee - Records Analyst in Ottawa, ON

I worked at AltisHR full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked with many temp agencies, but I found Altis to be one of the very best. They really went out of their way to find the right fit for me, and one installed they kept in close touch in a very supportive way. The pay was good too. It was a very enjoyable placement with very interesting work, in a great environment.

Cons

Didn't really need the free gum they handed out!

Continue reading
    AltisHR2019-04-23
  1. "Amazing all encompassing recruiting firm"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at AltisHR

Pros

One of the more reputable recruiting firm. From the first meeting you could really sense they're overall professionalism. The entire recruiting process was thoroughly explained. Having dealt with many recruiters in the past I can safely say they're one of the better ones. Everyone that I've touched based with at Altis was extremely professional in not only providing information, but also providing constant updates to the recruiting process. Definitely would recommend them to any of my colleagues in the industry. Give them a try and I'm sure you'll be blown away by their services.

Cons

Some team members are more responsive than others

AltisHR2017-09-29
  2. "Admin"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistantdevelopment Services in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at AltisHR part-time for less than a year

Pros

Good support for new and current employees.

Cons

Sometimes not consistent with job offerings

AltisHR2020-02-18

Discover more reviews about AltisHR.