Employee Review

Current Employee

Atlassian

Jun 14, 2021 - Software Engineer in Sydney
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supported to grow as engineer. Not an evil product to work on

Cons

No longer start up vibes due to growth

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

The job of my dreams at a great company!!

Aug 4, 2021 - Senior Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Positive work culture and amazing company values -Great team and leadership -Company growth and advancement -Opportunities for professional development -Work-life balance -Company that truly cares about employees well being and career trajectory

Cons

There are none that I can think of at this time.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Challenging work, amazing people, phenomenal benefits

Jun 29, 2021 - Manager, Customer Success in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Atlassian is a fantastic company to work for. I get to work on solving strategic problems and I am always pushed out of my comfort zone - which enables me to grow as an employee. The people here are intelligent, motivated, and truly do look out for each other. We have the tools and resources to do our job successfully. In my experience, every employee is heard, validated, and supported by their leadership and their team. The perks are out of this world. Wellness reimbursements, great insurance options, 401K matching, company swag...the list goes on. I feel very valued and appreciated here at Atlassian and it motivates me to give back to the company in constructive ways.

Cons

Change is a constant and we are always iterating. You have to be comfortable with pivots and knowing that projects may change shape halfway through. These Atlassian way of working is very unique and there's a pretty steep learning curve.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Atlassian.