"A Vehicle for Growth Personally and Professionally"

5.0

I have been working at Audigy Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The Audigy team are a group of individuals that are of a different caliber. They are people who are self-driven by purpose and passion. They truly desire results and will stop at nothing to obtain them. This passion stems across the businesses we serve and trickles down into their personal lives. We often hear that employees leave their jobs because of their boss or the people they work with. This has been absolutely true in my career. At Audigy, the reverse is true; I stay because of the people I work with. The leadership has built a culture of excellence that allows for creativity, exploration, goal attainment, professional development and maturity.

Cons

Many of these can be seen as a con depending on what you are looking for: -The job can be very demanding with travel (position pending). -There is constant change so that you will never feel comfortable. -The company is now public (not much has changed since and it's still an incredible place to work although we are slowly seeing some trickling of the corporate atmosphere)

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great internship experience!"

5.0
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Audigy Group

Pros

This was a great internship because you are actually working on projects that will help the company and can see the difference you are making.

Cons

This internship was too short!

"Don't be fooled..."

1.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Audigy Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work I did was interesting

Cons

Audigy is extremely cliquey and not welcoming of newcomers (even though they boast this great work culture) plus the job description was not really accurate. I enjoyed my work but the people were terrible.

Discover more reviews about Audigy Group.